Code of Conduct

Default Budapest, Hungary

We have 2 major niche shops:

Neroli (Budapest, 5th district, Régiposta u. 19.) http://www.parfumneroli.hu/
    they carry L'Artisan, Montale, Amouage, Diptyque, Les Parfums de Rosine, Juliette has a gun, The Different Company, Parfum d'Empire, Miller et Bertaux, Parfum de Nicolai, Comptoir Sud Pacifique, Lorenzo Villoresi, Robert Piguet, Geo F. Trumper, Crazybellule & the poppies, Ginestet, Les Nereides

Le Parfum (two shops in Budapest, 5th district: Hotel Le Meridien, Deák Ferenc u. 16-18. and Cukor u. 1.) http://www.leparfum.hu/
    L'Artisan, Annick Goutal, The Different Company, Etro, Frapin, Penhaligon's, Sahlini, Reminiscence, Puredistance, Emeshel

Sorry for posting this as a separate thread, but the European forum doesn't accept any new sub-forums.

Default Re: Budapest, Hungary

Augusta, isn't there two Neroli' store in Budapest? I've found two addresses - the one you mentioned (Régiposta u. 19) and another one on Vitcovics 10. Have you ever visited the one on Vitcovics? I'm particulary interested in all the brands sold at the second store..
    THANKS!

Hi Dariushka! No, there's just one, unfortunately. They've moved from Vitkovics to Régiposta utca, but the new address is just a few streets away (about 2 minutes walking distance). They carry what you see listed on their website (usually not the entire line of any of the brands) but keep expanding, adding new brands and adding to the individual lines constantly. Have fun in Budapest!

I visited Neroli earlier this year (purchased some Poussiere de Rose there) and loved the product selection and warm service.