Code of Conduct

Smile My most underated find that I am psyched about!!!

Prada Infusion D'Homme. I got this for $25 ($32 with S&H). This is such a fly-under-the-radar clean scent. Fresh but so original. I love it. Starchy and clean, like a freshly washed and starched white oxford shirt. Great, unobtrusive fragrance yet very unique. For this price, everyone should have a bottle in their wardrobe.

Default Re: My most underated find that I am psyched about!!!

I'm glad you enjoy it. Not for me though.

It's on my swap list, actually. I prefer something like Dream Angels Heavenly, which is more or less unisex, to Id'H. Still, it's okay, especially as a change of pace or if you want something that won't offend as an "office frag."

They make some of the best Soapy. Does Prada even have something not soapy? o well, I still like Narciso Rodriguez Essence and Musc et Mure for a soapy scent more, even though they're more expensive. I probably should get a Prada bottle at least

I'm with you on this. One of few frags I wear that gets compliments.

I love this juice. Lasts all day on me, and on days that I perspire it really works wonderfully with my body chemistry. That crazy opening might turn some people off, but if you give it an hour of skin time it might surprise some people.

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    Prada Infusion D'Homme. I got this for $25 ($32 with S&H). This is such a fly-under-the-radar clean scent. Fresh but so original. I love it. Starchy and clean, like a freshly washed and starched white oxford shirt. Great, unobtrusive fragrance yet very unique. For this price, everyone should have a bottle in their wardrobe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance_Man View Post
    I'm glad you enjoy it. Not for me though.
    Thanks for the Prada Infusion D'Homme buzzkill ;')

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    Prada Infusion D'Homme. I got this for $25 ($32 with S&H).
    Would you mind sharing where?

Blog Entries

My wife really likes this one. I prefer Infusion d'Iris just a bit more, and would probably get IdH for us to share if we didn't already have IdI.

Have you tried Sel de Vétiver? It's also a nice iris that works well for guys. Not as under-the-radar as IdH, and definitely not as good of a buy as a $25 bottle like you got, but it's nice when you want to step up the noticeability just a bit.

Enjoy your IdH!

I agree that Infusion D'Homme is a very good underrated scent. It has a lot of common notes with Terre D'Hermes, but comes off completely different. IdH is one of my standby scents-- I wear it with more frequency than most of my scents. Very clean, but really nice earthiness as well. The shower gel is really good-- if you really like the EDT, then the shower gel is sure to please.

I really enjoy it too, but it wasn't love at first sniff for me, it was something that needed to grow on me. Also, I don't really care that it got panned big time, but the Infusion d'Vetiver is really great too. In fact, I think I prefer it to IdH. Just that added hint of vetiver for a shot of green through the IdH skeleton, I find it to be amazing.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense