Code of Conduct

Default Anyway to fill the fragrance bottle from Decant.

Hi,
    I have some original bottles and have bought some decants , is it possible to put the juice from decants into the original bottle.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Anyway to fill the fragrance bottle from Decant.

Quote Originally Posted by pman View Post
    Hi,
    I have some original bottles and have bought some decants , is it possible to put the juice from decants into the original bottle.
    Not if the bottles are sealed.

depends on how they're sealed. If it's crimped with metal (example Creed), then no. If it's a ring and rubber flange (example Ford) then yes. Look from the bottom through the bottle and see if you can identify the closing type. Some like the mens Goutals (old packaging?) or MPG, etc are all screw off so easily refillable.

or just list the company bottles here
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Only if it's a jar or twist cap , otherwise you will be compromising the molecules and juice will become rancid or worst dissipate. There's no way around it buddy, you just gonna have to buy the fragrance again an get an already filled bottle or you can apply for a job at the factory where it is assemble ...lol
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "