Code of Conduct

Default Penhaligons and l'Artisan Parfumeur bargains at Bicester Outlet Village, Oxford

Not affiliated, just shopping there today with Pippedydee. The Penhaligons outlet store has unboxed bottles of many of their scents at reduced prices, eg approx 50 for Amaranthine. They also have a small but nicely formed selection of reduced l'Artisan Parfumeur scents at approximately half retail price. eg Vanilia for 22, also Mure et Musc, a Mure et Musc parfum, Navegar, Jatamansi body products, a Narcisse one in a wooden box. Prices are as I remember them, I might be a couple of pounds out here and there.

Definitely worth a visit if you're nearby. I don't know if there are other Penhaligons outlet stores in other outlet villages or not.

Default Re: Penhaligons and l'Artisan Parfumeur bargains at Bicester Outlet Village, Oxford

I am jealous!!!!!!!

Will say that the L'Artisan Vanilla etc does seem to be turning up alot on places like Brandalley which have brands at big discounts. You have to join the site and only certain sales are on at each time. L'Artisan seems to be every 4 to 6 weeks.
    DONNA