Code of Conduct

Question Emporio Armani He and longevity?

Wore Emporio Armani He yesterday. Took a shower today, no fragrance application at all today. Cut down and chopped up a cedar tree half way through the day then went to talk to my neighbors. Generator running loudly so I had to lean in to talk to the neighbor's wife and she asked me what cologne I was wearing, that I smelled good! I told her "nothing!" but in my head it was either Emporio Armani He leftovers, "chopped up cedar tree pour homme", or "eau d' chainsaw oil and body odor extreme".

Being as the last two dont smell good, is it possible the Armani was still with me? I was wearing the same tshirt from yesterday and I did spray it but I couldn't detect anything on it today. I don't wear this fragrance often at all but it did last fairly well on me from mid morning's application to bed time. Was impressed with that.

About 90% of my fragrances have a shorter lifespan on my skin, 5-6 hours at the outside generally speaking. Is this just wishful thinking on my part or is this a tenacious fragrance? You guys have any experiences with this one?
    .Dave J

Default Re: Emporio Armani He and longevity?

I've had Armani Emporio last somewhat through a light shower (read: rushed) - but not to the point somebody who wasn't sniffing on top of where I sprayed it last could tell. But I get all day wafts of it when I do wear it.