Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Les Exclusifs: 75ml Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by gandhajala View Post
    Tee hee. One of the few maybe, but you're definately not alone. I remember being in a Chanel boutique once, chatting to a lady who spritzed her forearm with Gardenia and proffered it my way for a smell. I think I may have fallen a little bit in love...
    I do love it - so long as you don't expect creamy gardenia - it's lovely fresh slightly spicey sharp green floral and delicate.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

I asked about the smaller size in the Bond Street Boutique and they knew nothing about them. Infact said well sometimes the US gets things we don't!!!!!

I want No18 and 28 La Pausa. Wanders off to sulk.
    DONNA

Talking Re: Les Exclusifs: 75ml Now Available

This is beyond ass-kicking!

I was just complaining about how if I purchased the 200 ML it would be enough for my lifetime and probably my children's!

This is great news ! , They obviously listen to their customers , and this website !! 200ml of any fragrance is a lot of juice to buy , regardless ! Although I have a 400ml EdC of ebay that is like trying to get fragrance out of a water cooler bottle , slight exaggeration there ! but it was cheap !
    I kind of wish they had kept the classic bottle shape as it is so timeless ,rather than the elongated one , it looks a bit odd.But what does it matter we have all been waiting for this resizing since the launch !

Doing a happy dance over this news.

Fantastic!! Happy dance here, too. Hey, karleksparfym, we might cause a mini earthquake in Santa Barbara! And then another on the way out to a Chanel boutique down south...

Guys, does anybody knows whether the smaller Les Exclusifs are avalable in London?

Blog Entries

So, does anyone know who in the U.S. is acrually selling the 2.5oz. Coromandel? I would appreciate the information. Please send answer via PM.
    Last edited by N_Tesla; 25th September 2010 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariushka View Post
    Guys, does anybody knows whether the smaller Les Exclusifs are avalable in London?
    Hi Dariushka,
    Apparently they wont be available in London until next year (!). For some reason, the US often gets new Chanel releases before the UK. I remember Beige was launched there nearly a year before it went on sale here.

i am just wondering if there is anywhere to get les excluxifs (sycomore) online in europe? i see that they are available online in the states . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cosmopolit View Post
    i am just wondering if there is anywhere to get les excluxifs (sycomore) online in europe? i see that they are available online in the states . . .
    Afaik, no. You'll have to buy it from a Chanel boutique or a Chanel stand in a few select dept stores. Or have someone you know buy it and ship it to you. Or pay a premium on ebay.

Hi Dariushka,
    Apparently they wont be available in London until next year (!). For some reason, the US often gets new Chanel releases before the UK. I remember Beige was launched there nearly a year before it went on sale here.
    Yes..this is what I was told as well at the Chanel counter in Selfridges about a week ago. But I'm going to France next week, so I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled!!!!

This really is great news. I will be purchasing Beige at some point. I think it's a beauty! I am not a Chanel gal; this will be my first one.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmopolit View Post
    I don't see them in the US Chanel website
    Evenstar

Looks like the 2.5 oz is now available through Chanel's website...

Hi Dariushka,
    gandhajala, thank you, well, that's a pitty, but well - one more reason to visit US again

Quote Originally Posted by scentsableguy View Post
    Yes..this is what I was told as well at the Chanel counter in Selfridges about a week ago. But I'm going to France next week, so I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled!!!!
    Looking forward to your reply, whether they're available in France

ANy update? I only see Sycomore and Coromandel in the 2.5 ounce on Chanel's site, Bois des Iles no.

Saks? Not seeing it online
    Neiman, no
    Bergdorf Goodman? no

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by finsfan View Post
    ANy update? I only see Sycomore and Coromandel in the 2.5 ounce on Chanel's site, Bois des Iles no.

Saks? Not seeing it online
    Neiman, no
    Bergdorf Goodman? no
    Just because they are not on their website, does not mean they do not carry/sell them. It would be best to call the store(s) directly.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I've heard a rumour that next year, Chanel will be launching the entire Les Exclusifs range in the 75ml bottles.
    Can anyone (Tott?) confirm this?

I've heard a rumour that next year, Chanel will be launching the entire Les Exclusifs range in the 75ml bottles.
    Can anyone (Tott?) confirm this?
    I've also heard this, but I don't really have any reliable information about it.

That is great news. I can wait until next year for London to get them.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by tott View Post
    I've also heard this, but I don't really have any reliable information about it.
    Thanks Tott. I thought if anyone would know, it would be you. Still, maybe someone else can confirm /deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    That is great news. I can wait until next year for London to get them.
    The Chanel boutique in Selfridges are now saying it will be some time in the first quarter of next year. That sort of narrows it down, though I'd love to know if we're talking January or April. My decant of Coromandel is nearly finished and I'm really hoping to replace it with a 75ml bottle rather than a 200ml one.

[IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE]

Odd. The label on your 75 ml (2.5 oz) atomizer seems a bit higher than the one pictured in Chanel's advertisement below:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_07ZCTLt21C...+exclusifs.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/user/pigasus27

Quote Originally Posted by rickbr View Post
    Did you saw a bottle of Cuir de Russie at this size?
    Hope that they sell the 75ml online too
    Almost any of the les exclusifs are now available as 75ml (at least for the italian market) besides Eau De Cologne and a couple fo others I don't remember. I had cuir de russie, sycomore, coromandel and N.18.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Quote Originally Posted by pigasus27 View Post
    Odd. The label on your 75 ml (2.5 oz) atomizer seems a bit higher than the one pictured in Chanel's advertisement below
    Gosh, you're eagle-eyed Pigasus27!
    I don't really know what to say, other than the bottle was purchased from Saks 5th Ave. in September last year a few days before the 75ml bottles were officially put on sale. Maybe Chanel shifted the label's position subsequent. Maybe the label machine was having an off-day. Who knows?

My labels look exactly like yours, gandhajala. If you sit the 200ml and the 75ml next to each other, the labels are lined up even to each other. That looks like what yours are.

Quote Originally Posted by tott View Post
    http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragranc...e-CHANEL-88437

here you can have them all in the 75ml size

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

anyone know how much a 75ml costs in the UK/Selfridges?

Livingdead - I bought a 75ml bottle at the Heathrow Chanel boutique duty-free for £83. I asked the SA how much they were normal retail and she said £100. I bought a further two bottles in the States and paid the equivalent of around £73 ($110) for each. Why they are cheaper in US than UK I have no idea (I'm sure it can't be down purely to the exchange rate).

Yes they are £100. Unfortunately unless travelling you cannot buy from the duty free shop, I tried.

For some reason unknown the Chanels in the old days pre exclusifs were always cheaper in the US. That is Cuir,No22,Bois etc.
    DONNA