Code of Conduct

Default Chopard Wish - But Better...?

My mum loves Wish, and it's her birthday soon, so, is there anything similar but better?

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Chopard Wish - But Better...?

Well the obvious oriental vanilla that comes to mind is Shalimar by Guerlain. The new one out is beautiful the bottle is designed by Jade Jagger. I also like Songes and Grand Amour both by Annick Goutal. 2 that I have smelled but haven't worn personally which are really nice are Sweet Oriental Dream by Montale and Fleur Oriental by Miller Harris.

Kiliwia has some good recs there. I'd add Angel and Angel Innocent, Molinard's Nirmala, Lolita Lempicka, and perhaps Flowerbomb.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Ooh, lovely! Thanks very much.

I wear the Au Masculine of Lolita Lempicka and she likes that on me so the ladies version could be a winner here for her!

You're welcome! I hope we've helped, but I'm sure she'll love and appreciate whatever you end up with. Happy Birthday to her!

Of course others might pop in with more suggestions for you, so keep watching this thread for more inspiration.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan