Code of Conduct

Default Knize Ten and Knize Ten Golden edition- a shout out to www.jebe.de!

I have to give a shout out to Marcus at jebe.de

I have purchased both Knize Ten and Knize Ten Golden Edtion in the last month from them...and not only is the service great they are very generous with samples of all the other Knize fragrances.

http://www.jebe.de/Parfuemerie-Kosme...=40655&p=40655

http://www.jebe.de/Parfuemerie-Kosme...=40655&p=40655

If you email Marcus and tell him what you need he will email you the relevant info as to how to pay on PayPal and they ship the next day.

Marcus' email....wiest at jebe.de

Default Re: Knize Ten and Knize Ten Golden edition- a shout out to www.jebe.de!

Just curious, how many samples did you get?

Decants or original carded samples?

Thanks

Thanks. Will check them out.
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Is their shipping to the U.S. outrageous?

How different is Ten from Ten Golden Edition? The scent, not the packaging

I ordered Knize Forest from this website. Delivery was quick and they were generous with samples, though the samples were random rather than of other Knize fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Vavoom View Post
    How different is Ten from Ten Golden Edition? The scent, not the packaging
    Gold is much more focused on the main leather accord of Knize Ten, which less of the floral/citrus notes of the original. Gold also has greater longevity, in fact the strongest longevity I've encountered in a fragrance - 24 hours later it was still clearly discernible.

Knize Ten Golden edition is closer to the original Knize Ten (before any reformulations), but in order to get that floral and citrus I bought both. One spray of Golden layered with one spray of original and you are transformed back to the 1924 version.

Love to see this discussion of Knize!
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Agreed. It has been so hard to come by that there has not been a lot of discussion lately. Till now!