Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Smell Bent Fragrances

From nstperfume.com:

Indie line Smell Bent has launched One, a new fragrance celebrating their first anniverary, plus four new limited edition fragrances for Halloween 2010:

One ~ “aging paperbacks buried under cardamom, dark vanilla, dry wood and sweet musk. hurry, this party ain’t gonna last long!”

Bewitched Bothered & Bewilderness ~ “the sweet, spicy brew of a bubbling cauldron set against the lush scent of the forest at night. it’ll have you under it’s spell.”

Lucy Fur ~ “sinful red musk mixed with vanilla cream and a splash of patchouli. she’s back for more … and this time she’s not alone!”

Helen Carnate ~ “sinful red musk mixed with dark chocolate, red mandarin and a hint of vetiver. Lucy’s new bff is wickedly delectable!”

Lumberjack Werewolf ~ “oversexed wolf musk sprayed atop a pile of freshly cut timber. who says you have to wait for the full moon?”

The Smell Bent limited edition fragrances are available in 8 ml Perfume Oil, 4 or 55 ml Eau de Toilette.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Smell Bent Fragrances

One sounds delicious. I`ve ordered a 4ml spray of this one...

What's the difference between normal wolf musk and the oversexed version?
    Actually, what the heck is wolf musk in the first place?

These sound like nothing more than BPAL light. Pass.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

Received my 4ml spray of One today. I really liked it - it's not a in your face foody vanilla. It has something like smelly sweet papers, and a nutty, musky vanilla. Warm and cozy.

They also send me an extra 4ml of lumberjack wold - hated it. The musk on this scent makes Kouros smell clean - it's one of the most fetid musks i have ever tried. At first you detect a dry, cut, aged wood aroma, and then your skin is taken by an aroma which smells like a one week condensed sweat or like cow dung. Had to wash it, the aroma was very stinky and strong on me.

I bought a whole bottle of One. I had a sample in the oil... I'm hoping the edt is as good.
    I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman

Ordered up their sampler a while back, and liked One quite a bit. Debonair was thrown in as a freebie, and ended up being my favorite. For anyone interested, Urban Outfitters (of all places) has many of the Smell Bents on clearance for $30. Use the drop down "Color" menu for different scents. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...SEARCH+RESULTS

One has returned this year to celebrate the second anniversary of the brand. It`s really a lovely dark gourmand aroma, a vanilla with a discreet boozy tone and with a cardamom that gives you a kind of roasted impression. Comfortable and a little bit nutty

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    From nstperfume.com:

One ~ “aging paperbacks buried under cardamom, dark vanilla, dry wood and sweet musk. hurry, this party ain’t gonna last long!”

Bewitched Bothered & Bewilderness ~ “the sweet, spicy brew of a bubbling cauldron set against the lush scent of the forest at night. it’ll have you under it’s spell.”

Lucy Fur ~ “sinful red musk mixed with vanilla cream and a splash of patchouli. she’s back for more … and this time she’s not alone!”

Helen Carnate ~ “sinful red musk mixed with dark chocolate, red mandarin and a hint of vetiver. Lucy’s new bff is wickedly delectable!”

Lumberjack Werewolf ~ “oversexed wolf musk sprayed atop a pile of freshly cut timber. who says you have to wait for the full moon?”