Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Smell Bent Fragrances

From nstperfume.com:

Indie line Smell Bent has launched One, a new fragrance celebrating their first anniverary, plus four new limited edition fragrances for Halloween 2010:

One ~ “aging paperbacks buried under cardamom, dark vanilla, dry wood and sweet musk. hurry, this party ain’t gonna last long!”

Bewitched Bothered & Bewilderness ~ “the sweet, spicy brew of a bubbling cauldron set against the lush scent of the forest at night. it’ll have you under it’s spell.”

Lucy Fur ~ “sinful red musk mixed with vanilla cream and a splash of patchouli. she’s back for more … and this time she’s not alone!”

Helen Carnate ~ “sinful red musk mixed with dark chocolate, red mandarin and a hint of vetiver. Lucy’s new bff is wickedly delectable!”

Lumberjack Werewolf ~ “oversexed wolf musk sprayed atop a pile of freshly cut timber. who says you have to wait for the full moon?”

The Smell Bent limited edition fragrances are available in 8 ml Perfume Oil, 4 or 55 ml Eau de Toilette.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Smell Bent Fragrances

Cool. "One" is piquing my interest right now.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by Dennard View Post
    Cool. "One" is piquing my interest right now.
    I do like the sound of that one also.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I am placing an order for the sample pack. I love Prairie Nymph from this line, so I am encouraged.
    Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~Aphra Behn

Received my 4ml spray of One today. I really liked it - it's not a in your face foody vanilla. It has something like smelly sweet papers, and a nutty, musky vanilla. Warm and cozy.

They also send me an extra 4ml of lumberjack wold - hated it. The musk on this scent makes Kouros smell clean - it's one of the most fetid musks i have ever tried. At first you detect a dry, cut, aged wood aroma, and then your skin is taken by an aroma which smells like a one week condensed sweat or like cow dung. Had to wash it, the aroma was very stinky and strong on me.