Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default By Kilian website and buying refills

Hi there!
    http://www.bykilian.com/en/e-boutique/
    from the link above there seems to be an option to refill the scents but I wanted to ask if anyone has tried buying the 50ml refills and if yes, do they come in a spray bottle?

Can I just buy the refill and transfer to a normal spray bottle and use the perfume? Or is it in a bottle that has a nozzle that only fits the refillable spray?

thanks for the info
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: By Kilian website and buying refills

I just bought A Taste of Heaven for my fiancÚ and that's exactly what I did - he doesn't care about the presentation anyway, so I saved about $100. It comes in a plain bottle with a wide mouth, plus a funnel and an extra atomizer top. I simply decanted it into a black 10ml atomizer and it's perfect. I bought mine (I mean his!) from LuckyScent, btw.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Post Thanks / Like

thank you very much! that helped a lot
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Post Thanks / Like

My pleasure - that's what we're all here for!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone like the fragrances enough to buy the HUGE refill vat?
    I like Kilian Back To Black that much lol that next to Tom Fords Tobacco Vanille are my favorites...

Post Thanks / Like

Just found out they charge 20 euros just for delivery! That just ruins the fact you will be buying a refill.

I bought only the refill at Saks FA and it was perfect as the scent was all I was after....

Isnt there a Harvey Nichols in Manchester you might be able to order it through them if they dont carry it