Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I buy a new scent every change of season for that season. Need one for this fall suggestions wel

Click on my wardrobe and ignore the cheap stuff. Most of my quality fragrances are "fall" or "cold weather" fragrances

Actually all the ones i've rated 4 or 5 stars are great fall fragrances and you should atleast test them

Default Re: I buy a new scent every change of season for that season. Need one for this fall suggestions wel

Montale Full Incense

Another vote for Gucci Pour Homme II and Michael Kors For Men.
    Burberry London is a solid suggestion.

John Varvatos Vintage has a stellar Fir Balsam note in it that just defines the smell of Fall to me

Go for London, spray a bit inside your shirt and you're good for 6-8 hours.

I really like JV Vintage when I sampled it. Can anyone vouche for its longevity?

On my skin? 4 hours.......max.
    Others may experience elsewise.

Yeah I have heard rumors of nearly all the John Varvatos and Burberry Scents having crummy longevity.

I just have so much cologne and don't need to waste any money on something new that just won't last.

I love the smell of nearly all the Burberry's and JV's but i'm worried they won't make it through the day with me.

Fortunately, fall scents usually have the best longevity on me. TdH is all day with 3-4 sprays.

Guys, I think I'm going to get Rive Gauche.

My insecurity though is that I'm only 23 and it might smell too old on me. I am a working professional though in a white collar setting and most of my co-workers are 30-40 so I might not be too out of place wearing it.

I do have Chanel Pour Monseiur Concentree and find it too old-manish for regular wear. But I RG has a slightly younger vibe.
    Last edited by Pappy; 9th October 2010 at 06:18 AM.