Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Musc Ravageur. It`s unisex, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Captcrunch View Post
    I don't consider any type of musk for women, in my mind that right there makes it for a man....period
    I considered that you never tried fragrances like Narciso Rodriguez for Her, which are scentered on creamy, white musks and smell gorgeous on women.

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    ..but do you think it`s more on the masculine or feminine side of the scale?
    The strong smell of clove on a woman is definetly not sexy IMO. Way more for the guys.... maybe the MR with the dropper which is the Oil is more suited for women since it pretty much skipps the opening.
    My Youtube Review Channel: www.youtube.com/cutlasssupremesl

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    ..but do you think it`s more on the masculine or feminine side of the scale?

This benchmark scale is subjective my friend....there is no correct answer.

masculine.......by far?

Basenotes Plus

Either/or.

Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    And why can't you people figure out these things on you're own? Is it unisex, bla bla bla. Only you can really figure that out. Try to feel it instead of thinking about it so much.

Should I buy this or that? Is it too formal? Give me a break.

I've been here a long time, and I've never seen so many unnecessary threads.

There's a search engine, man. Give it a shot. It'll usually give you all you need. Or you just could just keep keep starting the childish threads.

Should I buy MI or SMW? ...............It really is starting to sound like the Wal Mart of fragrance forums around here.
    I, for one, agree with this. Lately there have been a lot of threads that are redundant in every possible way. It's not a sign of healthy and open atmosphere, that when someone points this out, it's somehow inappropriate or personal. It's not. Would it be better to keep up the conspiracy of silence, where everyone knows that the boards are full of irrelevant threads, but in the name of some inexplicit rule, no one speaks of it? I'd actually like to hear, if instead of starting a thread, I should have used a search-function or whatever. I wouldn't take it as an attack on my persona.

Usually the only answer people come up with is, that "you don't have to read a thread if you don't like it". This is a weak argument. I know I don't have to step on dog's pile, I still prefer my city without them. It should be clear, that a forum with informative and thoughtful threads is better than one with the kind of threads pluran mentioned. There are alot of new members around; not only is it right, but also a duty of older members to tell, if a thread is unnecessary. It's beyond me, why this is always seen as elitism or snobbery.

Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    And why can't you people figure out these things on you're own? Is it unisex, bla bla bla. Only you can really figure that out. Try to feel it instead of thinking about it so much.

Should I buy this or that? Is it too formal? Give me a break.

I've been here a long time, and I've never seen so many unnecessary threads.

There's a search engine, man. Give it a shot. It'll usually give you all you need. Or you just could just keep keep starting the childish threads.

Should I buy MI or SMW? ...............It really is starting to sound like the Wal Mart of fragrance forums around here.
    +2

Does it really f***ing matter? Engage your brain, block out all the social conditioning bulls**t and judge for yourself...