Code of Conduct

Default Polo 1, 2, 3 and 4

Got an insert inside Sports Illustrated with tabs for 1, 2, 3, 4. ANy word on these, reviews?

Default Re: Polo 1, 2, 3 and 4

apparently these 4 fragrances are best selling in sephora as for trying them. I only smelt polo 1, was pleasant but thats I can re call.

polo 2 = cheap chocolate for 20 minutes, ginger for the rest of the lifespan of the frag

Generic, short lasting crap. Can barely smell them.

Quote Originally Posted by fitch256 View Post
    Generic, short lasting crap. Can barely smell them.
    this

Only one that smelled halfway decent was #1 (I think?) sort of fruity and fresh. Seemed to have a slightly different vibe than most other fresh frags, but was still uninspiring and seemed very light and didn't last long. Definitely not worth buying a bottle. Hell, the EDT's probably last about as long as the body spray cans they sell, which cost $15 or so and are twice the size. So if you're REALLY into these scents, go for those and save your $ for something better.

Sur la Plage

They are all office friendly.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Your kids will love them!

1 and 2 are extremely generic. 3 and 4 were actually nice to me, although both very synthetic smelling, one was like a mossyish gourmand and the other was like a ginger/lime/mint. Nothing really bottle worthy though unless they're under 20 bucks.

I remember one of them being OK, but overall some of the most generic, boring fragrances I've encountered in a while imo

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    Your kids will love them!
    Exactly. My 14 year-old son loves #1. It will probably be a Christmas present for him.

The target demographic for the Big Pony collection is teens to 25. They are likeable, but not distinguished or interesting enough for many Basenoters noses.
    This being said, I don't dislike any of them. IMO, No. 4 is the most interesting of the quartet, with its use of Kyarawood: a note comparable to Oud, and one that is also prized and used as the base for incense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    The target demographic for the Big Pony collection is teens to 25. They are likeable, but not distinguished or interesting enough for many Basenoters noses.
    This being said, I don't dislike any of them. IMO, No. 4 is the most interesting of the quartet, with its use of Kyarawood: a note comparable to Oud, and one that is also prized and used as the base for incense.
    I could get behind one or more of these if they were significantly stronger - particulary 2, 3 and 4. Maybe just a bit stronger on 1. Wouldn't mind seeing EDP versions of at least one of them. Doubt it will happen, but it would be nice. Otherwise, they simply fade too fast for me to enjoy.

I'll wait for their next "old man" scent.

They're predictably listed as bestsellers in my local department stores. A couple of them smell pleasant, but they're all weak and generic. Disappointing sales ploy from a decent house.
    Top 10:
    1. Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta
    2. YSL M7
    3. Tom Ford Bois Marocain
    4. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    5. Dior Homme/Intense
    6. YSL Opium
    7. Azzaro Pour Homme
    8. Frederic Malle's Musc Ravageur
    9. YSL Live Jazz
    10. Burberry London