Code of Conduct

Default Green Tech entrepreneur seeking suggestions for trade shows

I'm an entrepreneur developing biofuel technologies. Recently, I've started attending trade shows and Green Expos pitching for investment. I'm fairly new to wearing scents, but have been ravenously sampling for a signature, and now I'm looking for a fragrance to wear to these events.

For my position I'm rather young (Chief Technology Officer, 31), so I'm looking for a scent that projects an air of competence above all else. I'm usually in a suit or sports coat, and outside (and I'm a bit husky), so I'm going to be fairly warm; nothing too heavy please.

I currently wear CK Euphoria when I'm not wearing samples, as it was my favorite in my CK sampler (my start in the fragrance world), and I enjoy the green note in the drydown, which I also detect in Allure Blanche Edition (a favorite of sampling so far). I also enjoy Lemon, Leather, Woods (cedar, redwood), and Vetiver (love Grey Vetiver, hate the price; Geurlain's was a little strong for me).

Default Re: Green Tech entrepreneur seeking suggestions for trade shows

L' Instant Guerlain or Gucci Envy if you can still find it might be just the ticket
    Last edited by Riley; 19th September 2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: changed frag

Terre d'Hermès.
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

French Lover (Bois d'Orage in North America) by Editions de Parfum Frederic Malle.

Just another option to the ones mentioned above - it's not cheap but a good upright bracing green scent if you are outdoors.