Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Mugler Cologne...What the hell is in this?!

So i've noticed a bizarre phenomenon in this thing. It's a clean, fresh, and by all means should be fast decaying fragrance. The top and middle notes die down in 10 minutes on me....but about an hour later this thing goes thermonuclear. I put one spray on my arm last night, and all i could smell was that, overpowering Hanae Mori, A*Men and Pure Malt samplings. Woke up, its still blazing...took a shower, died down only a tinge...24 hours later, its STILL THERE.

WHAT IS THIS BEAST?!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Mugler Cologne...What the hell is in this?!

Duct tape in a bottle.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Post Thanks / Like

Laundry Musk.

I'm afraid it's part of you now. It's seeped into your pores and entered your bloodstream, soon to make its way to your central nervous system and turn you into a Muglerite, a mindless consuming machine with uncontrollable urges to buy every limited edition bottle of A*Men under the sun and rave to all and sundry about Mugler's sheer genius and the fact that every time you wear Pure Coffee you get laid.

Or, you know, it's made with synthetics that happen to cling to skin really well. I like my theory better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman85 View Post
    I'm afraid it's part of you now. It's seeped into your pores and entered your bloodstream, soon to make its way to your central nervous system and turn you into a Muglerite, a mindless consuming machine with uncontrollable urges to buy every limited edition bottle of A*Men under the sun and rave to all and sundry about Mugler's sheer genius and the fact that every time you wear Pure Coffee you get laid.

Or, you know, it's made with synthetics that happen to cling to skin really well. I like my theory better.
    Now, now subhuman. Muglerites? I like it.

Post Thanks / Like

The secret "S" note?

Post Thanks / Like

Mugler Cologne never lasts more than an hour on me...unless I use 15+ sprays.
    Don't Smell the Flowers,
    They're an Evil Drug to Make You Lose Your Mind --- Dio

I loved the way the opening and first couple hours worked on me but then got tired of the soapiness after that. That was using it off a sample. Then I came across a deal I couldn't turn down for a practically new 10.2oz big bottle for $20 which I bought from a guy liquidating his collection. I started using it more and found I really liked it even after it really dried down. It does last a long time on me too but it mostly is a skin scent after about 4 hours or so.

I also have been doing some layering with it. My fav so far is a good dousing in MC and then a 'walk through' mist of Cannabis Santal to sweeten it up. Very nice combo, in fact I had a girl, a stranger in the isle of a store, follow me around for a bit and finally came to me and told me I smelled so good.

I also have thrown on a few splashes before running out in the morning not getting a chance to shower before I run a few errands and then come back home. Only to find that the MC mingled with the frag I had on the night before and got a very nice twist as a result.

I own both Mugler Cologne and Gendarme and like them both equally. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a clean, neutral soapy and I go with G, if I'm in the mood for a bit of a green, zippy soapy I go with MC.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Post Thanks / Like

Scented toilet paper