Code of Conduct

Lightbulb Comme des Garcons Wonderwood and I know I've smelled this before.

I got a sample of this from Aedes and I have been sniffing and sniffing thinking I've smelled this before.
    Then it hit me. I went into my bathroom grabbed my bottle of Padparadscha and sure enough - spot on (throughout the drydown as well) They're identical.

Default Re: Comme des Garcons Wonderwood and I know I've smelled this before.

I like Wonderwood rather much... but this Satellite Padparadscha is rather hard to get!!

I agree that it has a resemblance to Padparadscha. But I am reminded even more strongly of Red Vetiver by Montale. The vetiver is more strongly pronounced than in Padparadscha.
    What's that wonderful smell?

I like all 3.
    What's that wonderful smell?

Quote Originally Posted by malabah View Post
    I like Wonderwood rather much... but this Satellite Padparadscha is rather hard to get!!
    Try it, you''ll like it!
    http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=31100

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    Warning to all comers to this thread: be wary of reading the Luckyscent description! It will make you want to blind buy Satellite Padparadscha immediately!
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

That goes for all Luckyscent copy!

just once I'd love to see Lucky Scent's description read "This stuff is terrible. Don't even bother. Really."
    Tom Ford Splits!!!!
    Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Noir de Noir,
    Plum Japonais, Tobacco Oud, Café Rose, Lavender Palm, etc...

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads