Code of Conduct

Default 3rd man why must you vex me! DAMN YOU

I'm sorry but i just had to make this thread after MUCH BOTTLED UP AGITATION. CARON 3rd MAN WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. WHY DO YOU VEX ME SO. YOU TEASE ME WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCENT, I WANT TO I DESIRE TO WEAR YOU BUT ALAS YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR THE WORLD AROUND YOU. WHEN CAN I EVER WEAR YOU! AAGLDSKJGMASLDKGMA AGHHH

Alas i am left to enjoy it myself in my room without a soul to share it with, it is too beautiful for the highschool world around me. The last time i wore the 3rd man was 3 months ago. Now i am currently bathing in it in my room ranting to my girlfriend about how beautiful this scent is and why i can never wear it because nothing in my highschool life is worth wearing this scent around. ITS NOT FORMAL ENOUGH.

Default Re: 3rd man why must you vex me! DAMN YOU

Yeah I sampled this yesterday and thought the same thing. Sprayed it on my skin and couldn't stop sniffing it, but couldn't picture when I'd be able to wear it. Definitely would seem wasted at high school! But a beautiful scent indeed.

Yep, it happens, a scent so good you never find an occasion to wear it. Like so many of the Amouage line that I love but would never pay the price for. Not that I mind paying $200 for a bottle, but I know I'll never find a place or a time to wear it

It's all in the idea in your head. It's SO wearable everywhere and all the time. Apparently, you care a lot more than you should about the world around you, but hey, these words are from someone who'd spray half a bottle of Amouage Gold and go out to a meeting

Basenotes Plus

LOL. Time to tweak your perspectives, guys. Maybe you should love the fragrance a little more than the world around you. Or, love the world around you enough to make it smell better with your 'divine' fragrances...

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Vavoom View Post
    It's all in the idea in your head. It's SO wearable everywhere and all the time. Apparently, you care a lot more than you should about the world around you, but hey, these words are from someone who'd spray half a bottle of Amouage Gold and go out to a meeting
    May I say, you've got balls my good sir.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

One needs to love fragrances a lot and make it a lifestyle, not just a private interest, to be more at liberty to enjoy frags. I wear Amouage Gold, or any other frag, when i feel like, not for particular occasions or places. Nobody has yet told me the frag i was wearing at a meeting was more appropriate for a dinner-dance or club. Break out The 3rd Man and enjoy more of life!
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Slushiex3,
    I agree with others. It's in your head. No matter what the scent, enjoy it! In fact, for the very reason that the world around you is terrible, you should wear your good scents as these wonderful creations provide a perfect escape. If you're concerned about others' reactions, adjust the amount. I wore many of the classics in my wardrobe throughout my junior and senior high years. This included Ho Hang and Yatagan.

The other thing to be said is that you've got something very beautiful in your head. It may be that the quality of formality or beauty that you long for is precisely what your high school needs from you. So wear your perfumes with conviction and style and see if you can't create around you some of the formality that you need!
    '...And you'll carry me down on your dancing
    To the pools that you lift on your wrist...'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strollyourlobster View Post
    The other thing to be said is that you've got something very beautiful in your head. It may be that the quality of formality or beauty that you long for is precisely what your high school needs from you. So wear your perfumes with conviction and style and see if you can't create around you some of the formality that you need!
    Totally agreed. Perhaps you can create the moment you desire, instead of waiting for it.

There were these guys in our high school who did this coordinated dress-up thing. I never knew why. It was eons ago. Maybe it was like those flash mobs today. I think it would be pretty cool for a bunch of people to show up looking sharp and smelling great for no reason.

Third man is definitely timeless. Great stuff!

I agree with to a point slushie, but if you really like it, wear it.

I have a small bottle and for me, I just can't get a fix on it's "personality" i.e. When I would wear it?