Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SOTD - Tuesday September 21st 2010

Carolina girl, devilcat, and ExtremeKF -- welcome, welcome, welcome!

RHM, Happy Birthday to your daughter! Sweet 13...that's such a special age...going into the teen years. I got my ears pierced for my 13th birthday. It was a big deal. My mother oversaw the entire operation to make sure they got the holes placed just so on my earlobes. She didn't want me to get them pierced until I was at least 16, but I nagged and she finally relented. Your daughter's 13th birthday brought back that memory. I hope you and she had a lovely day together! It sounds like you had fun.

My SotE is Versace signature edp. I really enjoy this fragrance. I think I'm the only one here who ever mentions it. Someone sent it to me as a gift, since she didn't care for it. I wouldn't have tried it otherwise, but I find it very pretty and wearable. It isn't challenging or overbearing, it just smells pretty and like a quality fragrance, and it perks up my mood. I especially like it as a segue from day into evening, maybe because it refreshes my spirits.

Have a good evening, all!

Blog Entries

SOTE is Pure Poison. I haven't worn it in a while and wanted to revisit it. I like the citrusy kick in the top notes and the mix of flowers in the heart part. But I am really waiting for the drydown, I remember I used to absolutely adore it. Will I now? Time will tell -- in a matter of just hours!

bleu autumn haze

I'm wearing LV Musk today.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca tonight
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

I'm sitting here broken-hearted. Time has taken it's toll on a relationship and showed me the way it really is. Well, at least there's the comfort of scent to bring some joy, front and center. Also, to be a supporting backdrop to the process of analyzing the relationship and learning from it.

I'm wearing 4 scents at once. Left inner wrist: Hermes Eau Claire des Mervellies: Soft, sparkling, milky, ambery beauty. Left top of hand: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Touch Scintillante: Gorgeous-fruity-patchouli. Right inner wrist: Guerlain Samsara: Thick, honeyed sandalwood. Right top of arm: Bulgari Rose Essentielle: Orangy, rose-chypre.

They help.
    "You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

"Three essentials for a good life: Someone to love, somewhere to go, and something to look forward to."

Wore Imogen Rose for a day of gardening.

Welcome to Carolina Girl, Devilcat and ExtremeK! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

(((Pomander))) - I'm sorry about the loss of the relationship. I hope time allows you to heal quickly.

Today I wore L de Lolita Lempicka Fleurs de Coraile for this still-hot day in Texas. Fall is my favorite season, and I am anxiously awaiting the cooler weather. Then I can wear my "snuggly" scents (although the heat hasn't stopped me wearing those same scents to bed....)

I hope you all had a lovely day, and a lovelier one tomorrow...
    Last edited by coopmom; 22nd September 2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Good grief - I can either type fast or spell correctly, but not both
    If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Blog Entries

Pomander, I am sorry about the difficult times. Sometimes they do come, and I wish you all your strengths, friends, perfumes, inner resources to get through them and come out anew. Good night.

(((Thanks))) Coopmom and Warum. Your kind words are appreciated.
    "You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

"Three essentials for a good life: Someone to love, somewhere to go, and something to look forward to."

Basenotes Institution

Welcome devilcat and extremeK !
    Pomander - hugs to you, I know the feeling.

Vintage Femme parfum tonight -thanks to my dear friend Suga for this sample.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.