Code of Conduct

Default Ja´pur Homme EDT or EDP?

What should I aim for? EDT or EDP? And why?

Off-Scenter

Default Re: Ja´pur Homme EDT or EDP?

EdP. It's not merely more potent, but a richer, more nuanced, and complex formulation. The EdT winds up smelling somewhat hollow by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Scenter View Post
    EdP. It's not merely more potent, but a richer, more nuanced, and complex formulation. The EdT winds up smelling somewhat hollow by comparison.
    I agree.....Both are very nice but the Edp is so much better.....Gary

Ok. I've got another question. Is there any huge difference between the Shalimar EDT and EDP?

EDP - better longevity.

Definitely go with the EDP, it lasts 16-20 hours on my skin and is a sillage monster. It's deeper and much richer than the EDT, although I must say the EDT is no slouch! Longevity for the EDT is 8-12 hours on my skin. Both are unique and always get compliments when I wear them. One of the best winter scents you could wear and works great in a formal setting....

Blog Entries

Go with the EDP in both Jaipur and Shalimar.

I have the EDP but never wear it. I can't exactly explain why, but it's just too sweet and yucky for me. I keep it in case I come around to it one day, but it hasn't happened yet. I don't know the EDT.

With regard to Jaipur Homme, I can't stand the EDT but the EDP is my favorite fragrance. The EDT is much more powdery and really makes me gag. The EDP has a much richer, spicier opening and lasts over 24 hours on me. If I were you, I'd definately pick the EDP over the EDT. The extra cost is well worth it.

Jaipur Homme is one of my all time favorite fragrances. I own both the EDT and EDP and love both of them. If you have a choice, pick the EDP. However, the EDT is still awesome, and is the same Jaipur as the EDP, only a little less powerful and complex. I wouldn't lose any sleep though if you can't find the EDP. The EDT will give you the full glory of the Jaipur experience.

The EdT lives in our home and it should have been the EdP. To my nose the EdP is much spicier, the EdT is much more ''sour'' which disappoints.

I have both and i enjoy the EDT a lot more!

I`d buy EDP now specially because it`s getting harder to find and more expensive and it`s really like Off-Scenter said, a richer and complex version of the EDT. To me it`s more balanced too, the cinnamon is still quite potent but more creamier i think. And this one burns less my skin than the EDT when applied...

I have the EDT (willing to trade it). Never smelled the EDP. I'm sure it must last a century.

I have EdP and EdT.I love both of them.EdP is bit spicier in opening than EdT.I prefer EdT more than EdP, don't know why but I found my EdT more younger[I am talking about age of wearer] and fresher than EdP which is like matured.
    Well As I mentioned I love both of them but If I have to pick one I will pick EdT.I will advice to sample them before you buy.Or buy both thats the best.

Sur la Plage

The EDP is the superior fragrance.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Guys I want to try jaipur homme edp but there is nowhere in the UK that sells it.... even online its difficult to pick up

the boucheron website has the fragrance though although the price is ú80 for the 100ml spray

do you think it is worth paying that much for a blind buy ???

Guys I want to try jaipur homme edp but there is nowhere in the UK that sells it.... even online its difficult to pick up

the boucheron website has the fragrance though although the price is ú80 for the 100ml spray

do you think it is worth paying that much for a blind buy ???

Maybe it is just me but I usually go for the edp? Not having smelled the edt I would say the edp would be a better option.

No it's not worth blind buying. Test the EDT first and see if you like it. I'd only buy the EDP if you really love the EDT as they're not hugely different.