Thread: Bvlgari Black or Fahrenheit Dior
Fahrenheit. I am over Black's simplistic rubber+cheap vanilla formula.
Black is an outstanding fragrance but there's nothing like Fahrenheit
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Both, yet Black has a certain complexity and smoothness I certainly enjoy
B. Black by a mile
I like Black, but I love Fahrenheit.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Fahrenheit as it even beats a lot of fragrances today for quality and smelling unequal.
Fahrenheit current has too much gasoline wich i dislike (vintage is divine) but the rubber from bulgari black is even worse than the gasoline (after gasoline or rubber the scents are heavenly)
Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
Strange thread this one, as these 2 scents don't share any similarity with each other, it's like north and south , therefore difficult to say which one is the winner.
I like both!
My vote goes to Fahrenheit...and now I feel like wearing it.
Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman
I've never smelled Bulgari Black. Can you still get in the shops?
I'll go with Fahrenheit
between vintage fahrenheit and black this would be hard, but since fahrenheit isn't what it used to be the answer is easy:
I chose Bvlgari Black out of these two, but if Fahrenheit 32 were a choice, I would choose it over either original Fahrenheit or Black. I also think F32 makes a better comparison to Bvlgari Black than original Fahrenheit (which seems like a polar opposite)
Some day's you're the statue and some days you're the pigeon.