Code of Conduct

Default Armani Code serial # doesnt match

Just bought a 1.7oz bottle of Armani Code. I bought it from a retail department store, so I didnt even bother checking the serial #'s to see if they matched (I do this with all bottles I buy online). I got bored and decided i'd check it for the hell of it, and well, it doesnt match lol.

As a matter of fact its not even close. The serial # on the box is engraved in the bottom and it reads "38FDD3" and the one on my bottle reads "38G103". I know theres probably no chance its fake since I bought it retail, but can someone with Code tell me if theres match?

Default Re: Armani Code serial # doesnt match

Well, does it smell genuine?
    Smellin good

This is the first bottle i've owned of Code. I did however smell it in a magazine on one of those little scent strip things and it smells about the same. I just found it odd how the codes didnt match at all

Could be an oversight from the company. I assume when you say retail department store you mean something like Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. and not some shady knockoff retail establishment.

Well, not quite lol. I actually bought it from Walgreens. It's a large chain drug store I guess you could say. They have an entire fragrance section. They carry about 50-60 frags. It smelled authentic and lasted me about 5-6 hours so I guess its legit. Just kinda sketchy how the codes are not the same.

Also, almost every box/bottle of Code I see on google images has "armani" written on both the box and bottle in lowercase. Its in all caps on mine, did it change?

EDIT: Fitch, where about in boston do you live? I'm from Walpole, about 20-25 min south of Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Bryann9182 View Post
    Well, not quite lol. I actually bought it from Walgreens. It's a large chain drug store I guess you could say. They have an entire fragrance section. They carry about 50-60 frags. It smelled authentic and lasted me about 5-6 hours so I guess its legit. Just kinda sketchy how the codes are not the same.

Also, almost every box/bottle of Code I see on google images has "armani" written on both the box and bottle in lowercase. Its in all caps on mine, did it change?

EDIT: Fitch, where about in boston do you live? I'm from Walpole, about 20-25 min south of Boston
    Brookline near Allston/Brighton.

Yeah, of course I know Walgreen's. I'd say it might've been one that the company screwed up on and sold as an 'irregular' to a place like Walgreen's.