Code of Conduct

Default Help, i can't find any new fragrances to love.

Went shopping yesterday with the intention of buying a new bottle of something when i had an epiphany of sorts .... i realised i'd already tried everything generally available in the stores and have bought all the ones i like already.
    I wondered if anyone else on BN has hit the same brick wall as me and given up on looking in the department stores and chemists for purchases?

Default Re: Help, i can't find any new fragrances to love.

Quote Originally Posted by lunoar View Post
    Went shopping yesterday with the intention of buying a new bottle of something when i had an epiphany of sorts .... i realised i'd already tried everything generally available in the stores and have bought all the ones i like already.
    I wondered if anyone else on BN has hit the same brick wall as me and given up on looking in the department stores and chemists for purchases?
    Well, yes and no.....there is still a ton of stuff I like, but I am getting closer to having everything I like in my price range.

Have you thought about revisiting some classics....maybe expanding your horizons on that front? Or....looking for some good clearance deals online and checking those out? I've found a few gems that way (and some real losers) for very little money.
    Discount and drug store fragrance trollop. http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=74