Code of Conduct

Question Perry Ellis Night ? Any info???

I saw this at Macy's in comes in a shinny black box labled Perry Ellis NIGHT. Ah but the store had no tester available and I can't find any info on this flanker....

Default Re: Perry Ellis Night ? Any info???

Thats too bad there is no info on this scent. Perry Ellis's last scent kind of went under the radar. I forget the name, I think it was Perry Ellis Platinum...but I may be wrong. I don't mind PE scents as long as the price is right.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I saw this at Macy's in comes in a shinny black box labled Perry Ellis NIGHT. Ah but the store had no tester available and I can't find any info on this flanker....

Hey this is so crazy, I have a bottle that someone left at my office but I have not been able to find it. Which Macy's did you see this I would love to get one.It smells greattttt.

Yet another under-the-radar release...
    I've searched in vain for this frag! The folks at Macy's look at me like I'm making up stories, although it is on their website (listed as a women's fragrance).

So I just went on the Perry Ellis website and ordered it blind. The fragrance notes sounded like an interesting combo; nothing new under the sun, but still interesting nonetheless :

Blood Orange, Pomelo, Citron Leaves
    Yuzu, Geranium, Cedar
    Amber, Moss, Black Musk

Of course fragrance pyramids tend to be fantasies. I'll report in a few days...