Code of Conduct

Exclamation Azzaro Aqua?? I need to tell you of scent that I saw tonight @ Macy's

Tonight I was at the fragrance counter at my local Macy's and I noticed a set of bottles sandwiched between Chrome and Chrome Legend. The bottle looked like the Azzaro Cockpit fragrance that was launched in the Europe Duty Free but this one had a blue jus and shinny metal plate on the bottle that said Azzaro Aqua.

Hmmm I said to myself how did this launch stealth by me??? I was lucky to find a tester bottle on the counter (my Macy's is notorious for never having a tester on hand). The bottle stated it was a light freshing aqua scent.

I did try it on the back of my hand - it is nothing ground breaking your average marine scent that is crisp and woody. It lasted a heck of a long time on my hand but did not give off much sillage at all.

Just thought I would pass this on to the group....If any one know of more about this scent please add to this post!
    Last edited by scentimus; 11th March 2009 at 03:37 AM.

Default Re: Azzaro Aqua?? I need to tell you of scent that I saw tonight @ Macy's

Using google I found some info,ONLY in brazilian websites
    http://leals.wordpress.com/2009/02/0...a-azzaro-aqua/
    Of course I am unable to translate it .
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Default Re: Azzaro Aqua?? I need to tell you of scent that I saw tonight @ Macy's

Sounds exciting, I wouldn't mind this, I have chrome and chrome legend and I like azzaro's aquatics. I think this would be nice!
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

Sampled this at Macy's today. Very nice minty topnotes ... much like Cartier Roadster. But as with Roadster, the mint fades away after about 5 minutes. The resulting scent is a nice, but very close to the skin, fresh (and I guess aquatic) scent. It would be interesting to see how this performs in the warmer weather with a bit of perspiration. But in the chilly Jersey air today, it's barely detectable after about 2 hours.

Definitely worth checking out though.

Sur la Plage

Saw this in Macys. Meh - nothing I would spend money on, no matter what the price was.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I tried Azzaro Aqua today because I'm searching for mint fragrances, after added Roadster and Live Jazz to my collection. Sadly, the mint note fades away very fast. I pass.