Code of Conduct

Default Profumo.it perfumer D. Dubrana to take part in interview by public. Basenoters invited!

Dear Hirsch, may I ask you to invite on my behalf all Basenoters to a “live democratic interview” on WAFTbyCarol.
    It is a new concept, the public is doing the interview, I should answer in real time.
    It will start on the 28th and may last one or more days, we shall see while doing it.
    The demands should be about natural perfumes and perfumery, olfactory psychology and communication, therapy with essences and perfumes.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Default Re: Profumo.it perfumer D. Dubrana to take part in interview by public. Basenoters invited!

Sounds promising. He's an interesting man and one of the more imaginative and skilled noses currently working.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    AbdesSalaam Attar, Naomi Goodsir, Nasomatto, Chanel Les Exclusifs, Profumi del Forte, L'Atelier de Givenchy, Mona di Orio, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse, by Kilian, and Oliver & Co. splits.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Default Re: Profumo.it perfumer D. Dubrana to take part in interview by public. Basenoters invited!

Yes, this should be interesting. He's a talent for sure.

Thanks for sharing this. It will be interesting to follow.

Bump!
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews