Code of Conduct

Red face Hi all! Please can someone send me a sample of Penhaligons Bluebell !?!

I am desparate to try it, especially as it was a favorite of Princess Dianna and Kate Moss. I have contacted Penhaligons directly via email, but unfortunately they haven't got any... I have searched in vain for a sample Pleeeeease can someone send me one!? I will send you a sample in return.

I live in Europe, Cyprus!

Abi
    Last edited by abigailandgeorge; 27th September 2010 at 03:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi all! Please can someone send me a sample of Penhaligons Bluebell !?!

Hi Abi-
    I do have a sample of the Bluebell fragrance, but since you live in Greece, shipping becomes an issue since we're in the states. The only other thing I could recommend is to participate in our sample program and choose 4 additional samples. You can find it here:http://www.theperfumeshoppe.com/Sample-Program-s/62.htm It's a flat $15 which includes shipping to anywhere.
    I hope that is helpful!!!

Default Re: Hi all! Please can someone send me a sample of Penhaligons Bluebell !?!

Hi, thanks for the recommendation, however, I'm out of work right now... $15 isn't a lot, but it is when you're not working, LOL Thanks all the same, I appreciate it

Take care,

Abi.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don't know if this will help, but luckyscent have samples of Bluebell for $4, shipping is just $5 for samples. Good luck in your search!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.