Code of Conduct

Default Anyone else pre order Creed Wood and Spice from creedboutique.com and ....

get charged for it already!!? I'm sure they're reputable but I'm so used to pre ordering stuff and not getting charged till it ships. Wasn't expecting that "WHAPP" $550 on my Visa just yet. Did you get charged those who pre ordered?

Default Re: Anyone else pre order Creed Wood and Spice from creedboutique.com and ....

Bill them for interest lost had you had the $550 sitting in savings.

Default Re: Anyone else pre order Creed Wood and Spice from creedboutique.com and ....

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    Bill them for interest lost had you had the $550 sitting in savings.
    Lol .. with the interest rates today, I can live with losing the 0.55 cents!

Wish I had the $ to pre-order it.

Is this only available in flacons?

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    Is this only available in flacons?
    Right now, Yes. Don't really understand why Aventus is available in different sizes but not Wood and Spice.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    Right now, Yes. Don't really understand why Aventus is available in different sizes but not Wood and Spice.
    Makes no sense to me either. Almost like they're saying commit big or go home. Unsniffed, I can't do that.