Code of Conduct

Thread: Need spirits

Default Need spirits

Good afternoon. Help me find a perfume, please! Their photos are in my album. I do not know English, so I write with a translator. really want these spirits, but unfortunately, I do not remember the name!

Default Re: Need spirits

Hi Anna,

You must link your album!

I at least know what they are called? I dream of these spirits

Do you have a bigger photo?

is the same photo, but bigger. I reset it to your e-mail? but it is not clear title. These women's perfume, French. very black box and drawing a goat and an inscription of gold. bottle of regular, Kryzhko too golden. and he stands in a velvet pouch. you will excuse me, I do not know how to use your site. just in Russia until I was no one helped

We need a bigger picture. I cannot see that small one.

Go to http://imageshack.us/
    Upload your picture
    post a message here, with "[IMG]"PUT LINK TO PICTURE HERE"[/IMG]"
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

the picture names are not visible. seen only a picture

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3180/img0072dm.jpg
    this is the only photo showing the spirits
    Last edited by Anna Tamahina; 1st October 2010 at 05:03 AM.

Do you have any other clues? A date, place, are you sure it was a french perfume, do you remember what it smelt like?

These things may help us to help you. I love a good challenge.

I am confident that this French perfume. perfume for women. own black box. picture and the inscription of gold. spirits were given to my mother in the early 90's. smell sweet and floral. and still-bottle stood in the case of barhota and kryzhechka plain, gold-plated.

Hey.. its a musk.. why don't you ask in a shop.. the shopkeeper will give you a better idea..

salesmen in the stores shrug. do not know. if only it were that easy then I did not ask ...