Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default A celebrity you would really like to see come out with their own fragrance?

This has probably been asked before and I was not sure where to post it but I'll put it here because I'm curious as to what Tina Fey would come up with.

She's Greek and also very funny and I'm guessing those on the political "right" may not be crazy about her, so what would she come up with?

Sur la Plage

Default Re: A celebrity you would really like to see come out with their own fragrance?

Lady Gaga
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: A celebrity you would really like to see come out with their own fragrance?

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Lady Gaga
    I get a feeling her scent, like her wardrobe, might be all over the place. Maybe call it chameleon, the tv ad could play Karma Chameleon.

Basenotes Institution

Madonna !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    Madonna !
    Doen't she have the Material Girl line coming out soon?

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Tina Fey's an interesting choice.
    You're right, this question was asked yyeeaarrss ago.
    Back then I answered Martha Stewart, because I don't think she'd tolerate cheap ingredients and she knows flowers.
    Now that you've got me thinking about this again, I'd be real excited if the women of "Bones" came out with a trio of scents. And the characters could probably even mix up the scent themselves in the lab.

Last edited by Quarry; 10th September 2010 at 01:58 AM.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Tim Gunn

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by odioustoilet View Post
    Doen't she have the Material Girl line coming out soon?
    Isn't that just clothing ?

Quarry - I am huge fan of Bones and I would love for the women of Bones ,to come out with a scent .

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar

RuPaul!

Quote Originally Posted by ubuandibeme View Post
    Tim Gunn
    This!

Basenotes Plus

Actually I would like to see Michelle Obama come out with a fragrance. She's not a Hollywood celebrity, but probably more well known than any actor or singer.

Blog Entries

Michelle would be great. She should have Caswell & Massey produce something for her since they are Americas' oldest fragrance co.!!

She is smart and a mother, maybe I should write her a letter encouraging this!

Basenotes Plus

Michelle would be great. She should have Caswell & Massey produce something for her since they are Americas' oldest fragrance co.!!

She is smart and a mother, maybe I should write her a letter encouraging this!
    I think that would be an excellent idea!!

Jeff Goldblum! I adore him so-I doubt he would be interested in selling a fragrance, but maybe I should actually write him a fan letter....that is, if he would read it!

Dita von Teese-not very original, but I would be oh so curious to smell what she could come up with (or approve of coming from the actual noses)....

Basenotes Plus

Le Grand Duc.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    Le Grand Duc.
    Now there's a scent worth waiting for ! Would prefer Eau de Grand Duckie to 'Rupaul Water' for sure !

Le Grand Duc.
    'You like me, you really like me!'

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post
    Now there's a scent worth waiting for ! Would prefer Eau de Grand Duckie to 'Rupaul Water' for sure !
    That's my girl!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kastehelmi View Post
    Jeff Goldblum! I adore him so-I doubt he would be interested in selling a fragrance, but maybe I should actually write him a fan letter....that is, if he would read it!

Dita von Teese-not very original, but I would be oh so curious to smell what she could come up with (or approve of coming from the actual noses)....
    Jeff G.? Sorry the one movie I think of when I think J.G. is The Fly great movie but bad image!

Anyone who genuinely cared what it smelt like & was prepared to wear it themselves

Cos I dont think most of em do care & would wear - hah !

George Clooney - now that would be a scent!
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kewart View Post
    George Clooney - now that would be a scent!
    Handsome idea! And he'd put his share of the profits toward charity.
    I'd check out a Jeff Goldblum scent — quirky, charismatic. I've loved him since "Ten Speed and Brown Shoe." Hey, if Alan Cumming can have a fragrance …
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Sean Connery

Quote Originally Posted by indigo View Post
    Anyone who genuinely cared what it smelt like & was prepared to wear it themselves

Cos I dont think most of em do care & would wear - hah !
    Ditto!

If I can think of a celebrity who's classy/intelligent enough to interest me in their fragrance, then once they came out with a fragrance I'd be skeptical of their intentions and would no longer consider them attractive (with a very few exceptions). I don't know...vicious circle for me. Martha Stewart is a good answer. She's a celebrity we all hate to love or love to hate. Same with Madonna.

Le Grand Duc.
    I thought he already has one..."Du Poison de bois Poison, EXTREME"...or maybe it was "Le Fleur de Poison"...or "Poison Poison Poison"!

Blog Entries

Babs- It would have to be like buttah!

Thumbs up Re: A celebrity you would really like to see come out with their own fragrance?

Charlotte Rampling
    GAWjuss - provocative, mysterious, dangerous and S-E-X-Y at all ages.
    (Kumquat - I LUV yer new sig!!)
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

DeepSilence

Shohreh Aghdashlou
    Amy Lee
    Angelina Jolie

Banned

Ewan Mc Gregor...and Henry, I mean Jonathan Rhys Meyers. That would be a sexy colaberation.

Basenotes Institution

Ricky Martin

Basenotes Institution

Carla Bruni - she loves Vol de Nuit.

+ one for: Charlotte Rampling! (Rampling Rapacious.... Rampling Rambunctious?)
    and, Michelle Obama (Michelle ma Belle?)

Not a celebrity but... Trueblood should come out with a line of fragrances...

Quote Originally Posted by ubuandibeme View Post
    i thought he already has one..."du poison de bois poison, extreme"...or maybe it was "le fleur de poison"...or "poison poison poison"!
    lol!

Mick Jagger. Of course.

Kisses to Le Grand Duc...can any of us ever wear Poison (in all it's incarnations) without thinking of you?!

Therese - a frag by Mick Jagger would be fun!

Oh I don`t want to see another celebrity fragrance again! NO MORE celebrity fragrances pleaseeeeeeeee!

LOL...

How about "Earth Girls are Easy" or "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou"? He is not particularly sexy in the latter, but he always is! I discovered his great sexiness in a tv series that he starred as a quirky detective who converses with ghosts of his victims,called "Raines"-if you could watch just one episode online, you might also wonder why such an interesting series failed.

I saw one episode passing time before catching the bus in the break room at one of my old jobs-and I ended up watching the whole series online shortly thereafter....George Clooney can't hold a candle to Jeff, sorry Clooneyfans! Such personality, such brilliance, such suaveness!

DeepSilence

Honestly , I like to see Red Carpet Pour Homme It should be woody, floral, sexy, exciting, warm, a bit spicy,...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamid View Post
    Honestly , I like to see Red Carpet Pour Homme It should be woody, floral, sexy, exciting, warm, a bit spicy,...
    I like that idea, sort of like a Velvet Rope general celebuscent.

Lady Gaga
    Ugh.. No, I'd rather a Emma Watson fragrance than hers. She is just a pain in the bum and I really take a huge disliking to her music, and her style and attitude.
    Are You obsessed with Fashion?
    www.fashionobsessed.com

The only celeb I can think of that could come out with a fragrance I'd actually be interested in sniffing would be Nigella Lawson...and it would be a delicious and sophisticated gourmand, of course.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Oprah, not a fan of her, but I'm sure if she makes something she'd put some effort in it.

Lady Gaga
    LOL!

All those rumours....

Quote Originally Posted by TaoLady View Post

Charlotte Rampling
    GAWjuss - provocative, mysterious, dangerous and S-E-X-Y at all ages.
    (Kumquat - I LUV yer new sig!!)
    I last saw her in "The Duchess" and she is still beautiful and elegant. Eternal beauty does NOT mean being face-lifted so one's eyebrows meet the hairline. It's aging with grace. Facelifts make you look like a mannequin, and not in a good way.
    Last edited by Primrose; 12th September 2010 at 09:04 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

I'd say another vote for Madonna, i mean, that's a woman that has reportedly had many many favorites including Fracas, chanel's Gardenia, Creed's Tuberose Indiana, some from annick goutal and a long etc, so she might come up with something interesting, possibly strong.

Lady Gaga
    Seconded. Could be interesting if it was anything even close to as quirky as her costumes.

Sur la Plage

Lady Gaga
    I get a feeling her scent, like her wardrobe, might be all over the place. Maybe call it chameleon, the tv ad could play Karma Chameleon.

Looks like this may be happening.....

http://www.myfashionlife.com/archive...ing-a-perfume/
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ekove View Post
    Oprah, not a fan of her, but I'm sure if she makes something she'd put some effort in it.
    I feel the same. Not really a fan, but am thinking she'd make it worth the effort!

Looks like this may be happening.....

http://www.myfashionlife.com/archive...ing-a-perfume/
    This sounds like a venture for and ELdO-type company. With a cutting-edge sponsor, let's hope it's not just another boring celebrity scent.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

J. Alexander
    Jay Manuel
    (both of America's Next Top Model fame)
    Spray it, donít say itÖ
    WARDROBE

Oh dear,

Read this thread as

"A celebrity you would really like to see come out" and thought Colin Farrell. So now can't help but think of colin (OMG).
    "What out, you might get what you're after" Talking Heads

Basenotes Institution

I didn't know Bruce Willis has his own jus !

John Waters
    Olfacta
    also at http://olfactarama.blogspot.com
    Musings and random thoughts about the genie in the bottle

Quote Originally Posted by PB101 View Post
    John Waters
    Another nice task for ELdO!:-) I just hope they wouldn't call it Pink Flamingos.

I say Charlotte Gainsbourg - I know she's the face of the new Balenciaga, but given the chance I'm pretty sure she would come up with something far more interesting.

Yes to Madonna, Charlotte and Nigella - would love to sniff what they come up with - but also the contemporary opera divas Katherine Jenkins and Anna Netrebko! They are beautiful, have gorgeous voices, and are very charismatic (if you like opera ...)

On the men's side I'd like something from Daniel Craig...

I think anything Crispin Glover came out with would likely be BN-approved!
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

One celeb perfume I WOULDN'T like to see: Amy Winehouse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rednails View Post
    One celeb perfume I WOULDN'T like to see: Amy Winehouse
    I think her "fragrance" is what I smell when I walk by public restrooms.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by castorpollux View Post
    On the men's side I'd like something from Daniel Craig...
    Daniel Craig, by maybe ......Scapa?

Kiera Knightly, and I'd like it to be a beautiful oriental floral called "Silk" after the somewhat obscure movie that she starred in.

Johnny Wier, I think, is adorable and would make a great frag inspiration.