Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: What do you do ?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Iíll still wear them to go through them at places I don't really care for like office/work.

16 37.21%
  • No. I tried selling but no buyers and I just can't wear what I don't 100% love.

9 20.93%
  • They sit and rot and waste away, and I don't know what to do with them.

18 41.86%

Question POLL: Fragrances you bought, but don't really care for anymore - Do you still wear them?

- I have fragrances I bought a while back I don't love anymore. They are just 'okay'.
    - I don't want to waste them and just throw them out or give them away.
    - I can't sell them because they are over half empty and nobody wants to buy them.
    - But I'm at a point that I really only want to wear what I truly LOVE. But then I feel guilty I'm wasting them

What do you do ?

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Default Re: POLL: Fragrances you bought, but don't really care for anymore - Do you still wear them?

Throw them, sell them, give them away or keep them if storage space permits lol. Either way I won't lose sleep over their existence. Life is simply too short to wear anything other than the ones you love. Guilt is not a bad thing - it cuts down on impulsive purchases.

Btw, where IS the poll?

Default Re: POLL: Fragrances you bought, but don't really care for anymore - Do you still wear them?

Usually I do get to keep and even occasionally wear them, since, even if they don't interest me any longer, they also don't annoy me to such an extent as to neglect them completely

Instead of selling (especially if you've tried already), or throwing away which may be a waste of a great perfume, you could always use the SWAP board on here. If all else fails, ask your relatives or friends if they want a freebie. I'd rather give to someone I know who would appreciate and use a fragrance, than bin it. I've probably kept my cousin in fragrances for the last 20 years lmao

Bring the stuff to work and offer your colleagues to pick whatever they want, "forget" it in a public place, throw away..

DeepSilence

I voted one. Here is a point! : Wearing them is wasting the time. You need to several months for finishing a 100 ml fragrance. I don't want to survive my lifetime and spend my money with somethings that i don't like them. So i gave up blind buy!
    Now just 1 fragrance i have that i don't like it.

so far, its just about split!

bathroom spray if they didnt cost too much. otherwise, i force myself to wear them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gary z View Post
    bathroom spray if they didnt cost too much. otherwise, i force myself to wear them.
    This, but I'll give them to friends if it's something I think they'd like.
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Usually I hang on to them and wear them occasionally, hoping to change my mind.

If time goes on and I still don't like them, I give them away.

It's a collection. As in, you collect them. So you keep them. And if you're lucky, sometimes the ones you were about to throw away become valuable collectors' items. If nothing else, the ones you don't like any more serve as a valuable reminder: don't do that again. And suprise: you might try them years later, and find that you actually like them now.

I'd sell/give to friends stuff that I dont like that much anymore but mine "not loving anymore" fragrances are connected with persons that were/are very special for me so I will just keep them and wear occasionaly.
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus
    4. Creed Millesime Imperial
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Banned
    Blog Entries

Pure Shot took me 3 months to sale