I've been intrigued by the Amouage candles for quite some time, especially as (until recently) the scents of them were all unique and different from their normal line. Now, they do have some of the women's line in candles too (Lyric, Reflection, Jubilation, etc).

Anyhow, what is especially intriguing is they have 3 oud based candles listed:

Divine Oud

Exquisitely blended with voluminous notes of mandarin, cinnamon, frankincense, myrrh and rose with an elegant accord of atlas cedar, sandalwood, gaiacwood, vetiver, patchouli and vetiver this divine composition is beautifully rounded with a warmth of musk, cistus, amber and vanilla.

---

Oriental Oud

Exotically alluring, spicy notes of cinnamon, cardamom, pink berry, cumin, clove and nutmeg are infused elegantly with a floral heart of jasmine, rose and freesia. Base notes of oud, musk, atlas cedar, vetiver, amber, toffee and patchouli add an opulent aura of grandeur to the composition.

---

Eternal Oud

Opening with a velvety lushness of almond, cedar, patchouli, papyrus, and vetiver the spirit of eternity is captured with a special oud accord including leather, amber, frankincense, myrrh, cumin, tobacco and vanilla.

---

They are all 85 euros apiece, which puts them comfortably above what I'd be willing to spend on a candle (unless it was actually divine oud ). I'm just curious if anyone has tried any of their candles.. autumn leaves sounds really good. I'm a sucker for autumn themed fragrances.

Along these lines, are there any really good candle lines from any house that are somewhat affordable?

edit: Just noticed the "spirit of eternity" in the Eternal Oud copy. Mr. Chong, I love your work but.. you've kind of overdone the spirit/sound/feel/essence of eternity thing.