Code of Conduct

Default What Women Like?

Scent wise, just read this in the compliments thread...

Its my experience that women under 40 like the cleaner/fresher scents whilst over 40 enjoy the more darker, muskier scents!
    From my experience this seems to be true too. What do you reckon, is this generalisation mostly true?

Default Re: What Women Like?

*patiently waits for the 'women are individuals with different tastes' and the classic 'just wear what YOU like' comments*

On topic, i don't know much about this.... topic, but i wouldn't be surprised if there were some correlation there.

see the sticky

Dependent

I think you might have better responses in the Female Boards. Age plays a factor in tastes, but as does culture, personal associations, environment, up-bringing etc etc. Not quite possible to attribute certain tastes to an age group. Taste and age aren't mutually exclusive. I bet many of the younger ladies (or those younger at heart ) on BN actually like their men smelling musky. My mother ONLY loves my fresher citrus/aquatic type scents. She always complains about my orientals, and darker more animalic ones. She's 50 this year. She's special.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    I think you might have better responses in the Female Boards. Age plays a factor in tastes, but as does culture, personal associations, environment, up-bringing etc etc. Not quite possible to attribute certain tastes to an age group. Taste and age aren't mutually exclusive. I bet many of the younger ladies (or those younger at heart ) on BN actually like their men smelling musky. My mother ONLY loves my fresher citrus/aquatic type scents. She always complains about my orientals, and darker more animalic ones. She's 50 this year. She's special.
    Come to think of it, my mum has similar tastes to yours! (She's 56)