Code of Conduct

Default Amen Pure Malt Now Available once again online only at thierrymugler.com!

Last edited by cairomerta; 30th September 2010 at 05:39 PM.

Default Re: Amen Pure Malt Now Available once again online only at thierrymugler.com!

i stocked up on it at duty free and cheaper too, love pure malt.

Default Re: Amen Pure Malt Now Available once again online only at thierrymugler.com!

Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

Sur la Plage

But is it the original or reformulated version?
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

When should I wear it and how many sprays and am I too old or too young for it and how do I know if it's a fake.

I don't want to start another thread about A*Men Pure Malt so I'll ask it here: is there any chance that Pure Malt will be available again outside the US?
    I'm eager to try it to see if it lives up to the hype created around here.

To petruccij and StylinLA: don't nag about another thread of Pure Malt, there are numerous threads about GIT or Creed in general!
    Acqua di Giò is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

defintely a fake
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Would Batman wear it?
    Haikus are easy
    But do not always make sense
    Refrigerator

And here (just search for Slim):
    http://scentsplits.wikidot.com/current-splits

On that note, I've just received an email from them and here it is. By the way, the price is $70 for a 3.4oz

Forget about the price. I want to know who, when, where, why, how and price. Wait, let me start a thread on Pure Malt to further discuss these thought provokiing inquiries on this rarely discussed fragrance.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

These threads make me feel like I need a beer !

When and where- at night, cold weather, club, bar, intimate occasions, this is a candidate for David's essence of sex award
    Who- 25 and up, it is a gourmand and it is strong so go light on the trigger
    Why- If you like gourmands with sweet whiskey and want to turn heads
    How- 1 spray on neck, 1 on wrist and dab them, 1 on chest if you desire
    Price- 70 bucks

Blog Entries

Pure Malt is the "double rainbow" video of the fragrances this year. "IT'S SO INCREDIBLE! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?"

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    u just dont get it.... it was aged in casks!!!!!1 come on!!!!!!
    “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    u just dont get it.... it was aged in casks!!!!!1 come on!!!!!!
    Wow, really ?. If I buy some and wear it to work am I likely to get bitten and should I spray below the waist in order for this to happen ?.
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 30th September 2010 at 08:44 PM.

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just a minute. Hold the phone.

Pure WHAT?

brb, starting the exact same thread to share this EXCITING news, with ALL of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    These threads make me feel like I need a beer !
    Take two beer's, and call me in the morning!
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

Guys, you have all wrong. Pure Malt is only meant to be worn one time and that's it. So you have to spray the whole bottle on the first time, if not, the juice is gonna go bad and is gonna smell like nothing. It's going to be like spraying water. Weird, I don't know why it's limited edition. I went through two bottles already and it took me a whole hour to spray it. But I can't complain, panties and bra's were dropping on my lap almost every second.

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    Wow, really ?. If I buy some and wear it to work am I likely to get bitten and should I spray below the waist in order for this to happen ?.
    no that comes later but you better have the bottle, condoms , hard liquor and cigarettes because it's going to be a long night.

Blog Entries

If i searched for "Creed" and/or "Green Irish Tweed" there would be over 1000 results. Let the designer fragrance members have some fun too

pure malt fan club incoming fast! ... the haters can sit in the GIT threads. lol

some like it, some dont. doesn't mean the fragrance is bad.

Blog Entries

I think we need to have a central discussion thread, not a re-release thread but a post-release info/discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    But is it the original or reformulated version?
    Is there any truth to the newer serials not spending as much time in the oak barrels? Or is this just nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    Is there any truth to the newer serials not spending as much time in the oak barrels? Or is this just nonsense?
    From what I've heard you have to look at the last 2 numbers. They correspond to the year.
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    I think we need to have a central discussion thread, not a re-release thread but a post-release info/discussion thread
    YES! Please, jrd4t or Lian?

One Thread to rule them all, One Thread to find them,
    One Thread to bring them all and in the forum bind them
    (\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination.
    (")_(")

Not only at T-M dot Com. Nordstrom, Fragrancenet have it too.