Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SOTD SYNCHRONIZED FRIDAY The 1st of October - A Scent Launched Between 1901-1910

Happy birthday, Mario J!

I'm testing various scents for reviews, so I'm out of sync today in Juliette has a Gun Miss Charming.
    "Mom….now the kitten smells like Chamade!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SOTD SYNCHRONIZED FRIDAY The 1st of October - A Scent Launched Between 1901-1910

Hey y'all -

No longer in sync, my sote is Caron's most lovely to my nose rose, the stunning Or et Noir parfum.

Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

L'origan for me but only on one arm because I just had to wear Ambergris by Houbigant... except for the arm

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Michele Bergman Black Gardenia perfume oil this afternoon.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

No synching for me today... I have been so busy at work (and running a week behind due to circumstances beyond MY control < at least thankfully bmc > so I wore Chanel No. 19 this morning and this evening I'm feeling a little like Coriolan... so there it is! Ah, the beautiful fug that follows one who wears Coriolan over the fading drydown of No. 19!) I actually thought of putting on Emeraude this morning but that was pre-shower... after the shower I had forgotten all about it. Oh well.

Happy Birthday,
    Mario Justiniani!
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

Post Thanks / Like

For this evening, the last drops of an Apres l'Onde sample.

Happy Birthday Mario Justiniani!!!
    Evenstar

Post Thanks / Like

In synch this evening with Coty’s La Rose Jacqueminot (1906) Many thanks to our Taolady for the sample. A rose with carnation, clean, lovely and ladylike, a little soapy, nice to relax in this evening.

Happy Birthday, Mario Justiniani! In your honor…

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For once, I remembered sync Friday!

Surprisingly, I had a few samples to chose from that came out between 1900 and 1910, but I went with Floris Edwardian Bouquet.

Feminine on top, masculine on the bottom. I'll refrain from making tranny jokes...

Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried to be in synch today, I really did. My small decant of Apres L'Ondee has totally dried up. And I couldn't find my sample of Mouchoir de Monsieur. If you could see my sample organization system, you would understand why it is MIA. (Those were the only two on the list I had ... )

So I decided to get a head start on SnS Amber day by wearing the kick ass Ambre Sultan!

Sending happy birthday greetings to Mario J!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy Birthday, Mario Justiniani!

I'm not in sync today, either, but I am scent twins with tdem in Chanel No. 22.

Oh how I've missed you, my true fume love!

DK Gold for this evening. The lily is standing out full force, as I have not worn this in a while. Yum, one of my favs, and I am not a floral girl.

Speaking of synching, it looks like one of the mods (Shades?) combined the two women's SotD threads. Thank you! :-)

SotE: Dabs of Apres l'Ondee and L'Heure Bleue. While I can appreciate their beauty, I'm learning to accept that heliotrope is not for me. In my SotD, Shem-el-Nessim, the beautiful iris is the focal point. The heliotrope is there, but in a tolerable supporting role.

I wore Champs-Elysees today (reformulated) the original came out in 1904 .To me this is almost the same as Tresor by Lancome (which I have two fullish bottles and minis and partial minis that seem to breed from the parent FB pair)

Happy Birthday Mario J.
    Purple Label by RL
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just a little bit left of Friday here, so I thought I'd sync with....

Apres l'Ondee parfum (from dear Haunani!)

I'm feeling a bit clueless as to what to wear for tomorrow's SnS....I think I have a sample of the new-ish Prada, but it's not that great on me. Hmmm...