Code of Conduct

Question DK Black Cashmere Reissued?

I was poking around on Donna Karan's website today, checking out the Essence fragrances, and saw that Black Cashmere is available for purchase (as is Chaos). Has Black Cashmere been reissued? And, if so, has it been reformulated? Does anyone know?

I did a (very) quick search of the forum, but I didn't see any threads on this. If I missed it, sorry for the duplication.

Thanks!!!

Default Re: DK Black Cashmere Reissued?

It was reissued, and the formular is true to the original, as far as my nose can discern.
    Donna Karan's signature scent has also been reissued... and is gorgeous.

OK, now after having done a Google search, I see that the re-issue happened some time ago. Oops!

My only excuse is that before March 2010, I hadn't paid any attention to perfume for more than 10 years. Better late than never, right?

And this evening, I did order samples of the re-issued Signature and Black Cashmere, as well as Essences Wenge and Labdanum, from TPC. Very excited to sniff all of them.

Yes, I think you will be impressed ExtremeKF.
    I am also a fan of the Labdanum, which it true to the actual sappy resin. A great one on its own, or to layer under ambery/vanilla scents.
    Look forward to reading more when you've tried them.

Sur la Plage

I love the Black Cashmere re-issue - as well as Fuel for Men.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Can we find them only on Karan's site or will they be , also , available on sites like FragranceX, according to you ?

They're not just available from the Karan site, they are available in some of the larger department stores here in UK (House of Fraser, John Lewis) so I think you should be able to get them from a shop.

oh , thank you very much , that's a good news

Black Cashmere is my eternal winter love. I just makes me feel good, warm, protected against cold days.

Sorry to bump this, but has Black Cashmere been discontinued again? I can't find it anywhere but on ebay, and the prices there are on the high side. The Donna Karen site lists it but says out of inventory.

Also, the Donna Karen site shows a different bottle style (tall rectangular) than all the bottles I see on ebay and online retailers. Did they ever sell Black Cashmere in the tall rectangular bottle?

The new version is the tall bottle, Chaos,Signature etc is in this bottle as well as the essence range. The pebble like bottle is the original formula and will go for much more. I will say online retailers just use a stock photo or still had the original. Department stores which sell Donna Karan will have Black Cashmere as well as the others. I know in the UK House of Fraser online has it.
    DONNA

Can you please tell me where you purchased re-issued black cashmere? I'm in desperate need of this fragrance but unable to locate it without excessive costs. I truly apprecite your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you please tell me where you purchase the donna karan black cashmere samples? Was it the women fragrance that you purchased? Thx.

Basenotes Plus

It's on the Donna Karan website, edp 3.4 oz. for $120.00.

Also, you can get decants for $3.50 for 1 ml. at The Perfumed Court site.
    Last edited by Kiliwia; 15th October 2012 at 10:12 PM.