Code of Conduct

Question Is Salalah Green still available?

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance, particularly since it is so vastly different from other Amouage scents. I sprayed it on after a shower today. Not sure, but the cops must have picked me up doing the fox trot down the street. Since I already have "issues," they let me go, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is Salalah Green still available?

Hmmm, first I'm hearing of this one. It appears to be a Harrod's exclusive. Unfortunately I'm not much help, though I'd love to try it. Perhaps someone else has it or is near Harrod's and can check?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Default Re: Is Salalah Green still available?

I purchased a decant of this from theperfumedcourt.com and if my finances would allow, I'd buy all they had. It was (is) a limited edition and yes, it was sold at Harrod's, according to it's description. My absolute favorite green fragrance now. And it lasts all day. It isn't a citrus type either, just a purely wonderful, wearable fragrance.