Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Which fragrances are sexy on women?

I rarely recognise the perfumes that I find attractive on women. Usually, in such instances, I want to ask what they are wearing out of curiosity, but never have, as such questions can be misconstrued.

I recall one particularly beguiling scent in which there was a herbal-floral note that remains unfamiliar to me. I have no idea what it could have been, but it was mysterious.

Guerlain SDV , Guerlain Cuir Beluga
    1 .L Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Amouage Reflection Man
    3. Musc Ravageur
    4. Dior Homme Intense
    5. Aqua Universalis Forte - MFK
    6. New Haarlem
    7. Pure malt
    8. Serge Lutens Chergui
    9. Comme Des Garcons Sequoia
    10.Terre D' Hermes

I like just about anything on a woman. Women just smell heavenly to begin with. But If a girl happens to be wearing Victoria's Secret Love Spell, she better be able to outrun me...
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

I thinky Ive commented already ont his thread, but here goes my go-to sexy scents list: Miss Dior -yes, floral chypres do wonders with my skin; Light Blue; Hypnöse and Hypnotic Poison, and Gucci Guilty. Ive worn Armani Code for years but I repurchased a bottle a few months ago and its been reformulated, for worse, so I gave it away. Those four plus Angel and FM Musc Ravageur.
    Currently wearing: Euphoria by Calvin Klein

Did I say Black Opium?

Banned

If the woman In question is sexy to begin with.. I don't think I'd care if she wore Kouros.

Seriously though, scents are pretty low on my list when it comes to woman.. I don't even think a woman would need a fragrance. If I find a woman attractive.. that's all that matters. A nice scent could be a bonus but at the end of the day its all about the woman.

I remember once, a lady left an item of clothing in my house and it smelled really nice whatever fragrance she had sprayed on it. I often wished to ask her what it was as it smelled heavenly. But I felt a little bit odd about it at the time.. I didn't want her to think I was smelling her clothes.

I smelled it on two or three occasions since. Once at an airport a young lady passed me and I instantly recognised it. Something in the back of my mind tells me it was Chanel of some kind. One of the more modern Chanel releases.

I wouldn't feel strange about asking women what they wear now, I regularly ask women I date what they are wearing.. The last one I asked said "Dreams".. she didn't elaborate and I didn't want to go all "fragrance head" on her taking into consideration the situation. It smelled pretty good though. I remember I was wearing Tuscan Leather at the time.
    Last edited by MonsieurChanel; 4th December 2016 at 07:14 PM.

I've smelled a lot of girls perfumes but jimmy choo has stood out to me on woman lately
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Designer : Versace feminine, Black Orchid and Mugler Angel

Niche: Carnal Flower, Silver Iris Mist, By Kilian Love.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looking for Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens (split, decant, bottle)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife wore Opium beautifully. Former girlfriend wore Chinatown, L'Heure Bleue, and Bois des Iles, and I loved them all. And a very good friend wears Dirty by Lush, and it's wonderful on her.

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka
    Cinema by YSL
    L'extase by Nina Ricci
    Currently wearing: Cigar by Rémy Latour

I enjoy these on my bride

Lancôme La Nuit Tresor
    Guerlain My Insolance
    Creed Spring Flowers

...Bal d'Afrique...
    ...Molecule 01...
    ...Le Dix (vintage)...
    Currently wearing: Honour Man by Amouage

Quote Originally Posted by Dandydude View Post
    I enjoy these on my bride

Lancôme La Nuit Tresor
    Guerlain My Insolance
    Creed Spring Flowers
    That's a nice trio!

Overall it depends on the situation we're in but one of my all time favorites on my wife was a limited edition I got for her from Saks... Bond 9 New Orleans. The bottle I got her is from the first year Bond released New Orleans. That year they released 2 editions of it. The one I got my wife was a limited run of 500 bottles for women, in a purple bottle with Swarovski crystals on it. That fragrance blends perfectly with my wife's chemistry and brings out the primal Diddy within.

Thankfully my wife with avoids anything too floral or powdery. I'd rather not think of grandma when I'm snuggled up with her. [emoji4] Clean, earthy, green florals, sweet... those are notes I more appreciate on a lady. However just smelling pleasant is good enough IMO, because the absolute best thing a lady can wear is a smile. There's nothing more attractive than a happy face to me. [emoji2]

I love Light Blue for women and Versace Versence
    Flowerbomb, Armani Sí and la vie est belle on the sweet... black opium is sometimes nice
    Britney Spears Fantasy, the strawberry sugar one is very nice... Paris Hilton for women is kind of sexual...
    The best are a couple of Escadas that a friend requested me to smell at a store... One is Turquois Summer, the other one I cant remember the name, but it was similar, just frutier... Excellent girly stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by rulopbo View Post
    I love Light Blue for women and Versace Versence
    Flowerbomb, Armani Sí and la vie est belle on the sweet... black opium is sometimes nice
    Britney Spears Fantasy, the strawberry sugar one is very nice... Paris Hilton for women is kind of sexual...
    The best are a couple of Escadas that a friend requested me to smell at a store... One is Turquois Summer, the other one I cant remember the name, but it was similar, just frutier... Excellent girly stuff...
    Yea, I like all that too.

Guerlain's Nuit D'Amour and Gourmand Coquin

YSL Black Opium

If she's wearing those - oh boy oh boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    Yea, I like all that too.
    I agree....Bond New Orleans is very nice.
    My Insolance has been discontinued but is still easy to find. Hate that they gave it the axe
    Last edited by Dandydude; 5th December 2016 at 01:09 PM.

AfterSun Lotion on my partner with her hair wrapped in a towel - C'Mere!

Default Which fragrances are sexy on women?

Quote Originally Posted by Dandydude View Post
    I agree....Bond New Orleans is very nice.
    My Insolance has been discontinued but is still easy to find. Hate that they gave it the axe
    Haven't smelled it in a while. Might be time for momma to spray a bit on and help me remember it. [emoji12]
    Last edited by Diddy; 5th December 2016 at 07:06 PM.

Banned

Haven't smelled it in a while. Might be time for momma to spray a bit on and help me remember it. [emoji12]
    Somewhat "off-topic", Diddy. (Well.. who knows,, I might get some of my women to wear it!) But anyways, I picked up Bond's New York Oud!

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurChanel View Post
    Somewhat "off-topic", Diddy. (Well.. who knows,, I might get some of my women to wear it!) But anyways, I picked up Bond's New York Oud!
    I'll be frowned upon for saying it.... but I quite like NY Oud. I use it for cold weather work dinners or evening functions. NY Oud seems to go well with a suit, for me.

On topic: Figuer Eden smells really yummy on my wife. The sweet aspects of the fig seem to really "pop" on her skin. Also, sometimes she wears some of my fragrances and that's an attention getter [emoji56], like when she wore Ultra Zest the other evening. Mmmm

Banned

I'll be frowned upon for saying it.... but I quite like NY Oud. I use it for cold weather work dinners or evening functions. NY Oud seems to go well with a suit, for me.

On topic: Figuer Eden smells really yummy on my wife. The sweet aspects of the fig seem to really "pop" on her skin. Also, sometimes she wears some of my fragrances and that's an attention getter [emoji56], like when she wore Ultra Zest the other evening. Mmmm
    You got me thinking about Figuer Eden.. I heard Ferrari Noble Fig is similar (not my words, but apparently 85-90%.. I'm always skeptical until I've tried a fragrance side by side as there is an awful amount of nonsense reviews out there, but who knows).. If nothing else I'm pretty sure it'll give me an idea of what Figuer Eden is like. I bought it the other night. Should be here soon. I'm quite a fan of the Ferrari "niche" collection. I got Bright Neroli too which apparently is a great Neroli Portofino alternative.. Some critics actually rated it alot higher. So again, who knows. They wont break the bank at £30 odd each for 100ml bottles from discounters. Probably £70 each from Harrods. I went for the special edition Amber Essence at £170 and didn't regret it. Beautiful stuff!
    Last edited by MonsieurChanel; 5th December 2016 at 07:45 PM.

Jardin d'Amalfi.

I also like light fruity scents on women.
    Basenotes sales: 18.21 Sweet Tobacco, Tiffany for Men Concentree, TDC de Bachmakov, Atelier Pomelo Paradis & Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris fragrances, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurChanel View Post
    You got me thinking about Figuer Eden.. I heard Ferrari Noble Fig is similar (not my words, but apparently 85-90%.. I'm always skeptical until I've tried a fragrance side by side as there is an awful amount of nonsense reviews out there, but who knows).. If nothing else I'm pretty sure it'll give me an idea of what Figuer Eden is like. I bought it the other night. Should be here soon. I'm quite a fan of the Ferrari "niche" collection. I got Bright Neroli too which apparently is a great Neroli Portofino alternative.. Some critics actually rated it alot higher. So again, who knows. They wont break the bank at £30 odd each for 100ml bottles from discounters. Probably £70 each from Harrods. I went for the special edition Amber Essence at £170 and didn't regret it. Beautiful stuff!
    I have no experience with the Ferrari fragrances but you have me thinking about them. If they one similar to Figuer Eden then they have a real gem. Figuer Eden is a quality fragrance, just as the rest of the Prive line. I'll look over the Ferrari stuff this evening. [emoji106]

I cant give names but probably favor oriental fragrances on women. I know that I am not a fan of women's fruity fragrances. I do like the scent of jasmine on a woman and would probably like a scent that had that note in it.

Basenotes Member

Nice thread.

1. Angel - this stuff is like a magic potion to me
    2. Flowerbomb
    3. Jimmy Choo
    4. Black Opium
    5. Armani Code Woman