Code of Conduct

Default New Product: LAB SERIES INTRODUCES POWER PROTECTOR SPF 50

I get a fair bit of men's grooming press releases and normally I just ignore them, but I'll start pasting them as-is in here, in case they are of any interest.

==============================================

LAB SERIES INTRODUCES POWER PROTECTOR SPF 50

Power against the elements this winter with the new Power Protector SPF50. Whether it be on a skiing trip winter sunshine holiday or braving the UK winter weather, prevention is always better than cure.

Lab Series Skincare for Men — the high tech, high performance brand - has developed a new clinically effective product to brighten the look of skin discolourations. With the power to help erase the look of dark spots and visibly even out skin tone, Power Protector SPF 50 delivers the powerful punch that men really need and want — working to reduce the appearance of dark skin patches and help prevent future discolourations.

“When creating this new product, we were determined to meet the needs of an increasing number of men who suffer from uneven skin tone in the form of dark spots and various skin imperfections,” said Richard Sawyer, International Education Director, Lab Series Skincare For Men. “Using Power Protector SPF 50 is proven to visibly reduce these skin imperfections and form the basis of a powerful brightening skincare regime.”

With remarkable research behind it, Power Protector SPF 50 is a lightweight, high performance moisturiser with environmental protection to help prevent skin discolouration. The light, non-greasy formula helps shield skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays, known to cause discoloured skin, visibly evens skin tone and texture, and helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness.

—SPF 50 helps protect skin against the harmful effects UVA/UVB rays

—Trametes, NAcetyl Glucosamine and The Skin Lightening Blend address surface discolouration by reducing the appearance of dark spots

—Whey Protein increases the skin’s barrier strength

Power Protector SPF 50 is recommended for use every time you want sun protection; after cleansing or shaving, to hydrate, protect and revitalize the skin. Re-apply regularly, especially after swimming or strenuous exercise.

Note to editors:
    POWER PROTECTOR SPF 50 RRP £42 / €62

Available from Mankind.com

Stockist no. 0870 034 2566

www.labseriesformen.co.uk

Default Re: New Product: LAB SERIES INTRODUCES POWER PROTECTOR SPF 50

Sorry I would never use any Lab Series product. I once purchased their facial wash and it turned my skin (oily btw) into a desert. Top heavy in sulfates. Stick with Ole Henriksen, Jack Black, Anthony Logistics and the like. They don't make facial products that could be confused with Tide laundry detergent.