Code of Conduct

Default Where do you purchase Lalique?

Hey everyone,

I love Lalique colognes and I am going to get Encre Noir. I got another Lalique previously online and I thought it was a bit old and had lost its potency. Any ideas where I can get Lalique at a store? Any department stores carry it? Do you really think it is a big deal to get 'freshly-made' cologne? Do you put yours in the fridge? Thanks!

Default Re: Where do you purchase Lalique?

I did see it at, I believe, Neiman Marcus? Either that or Saks. I just checked their sites though and it's nowhere to be found. That's pretty unusual.

As for storing fragrances, I keep mine out of light. My room never gets terribly hot or terribly cold, so I don't worry too much. Back up bottles are a different story. I leave them in the basement because it will be awhile before I get to use them.
    ôLove is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.ö
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Hi, mine was bought from fragrancex.com and I am quite happy with its performance.

Hi Elbenja, as mentioned above, Lalique is available in Neiman Marcus. As far as I know next month a new fragrance is going to be launched. Called "Encre Noire pour Elle" (I have seen it in Europe already) and it`s really a great women`s fragrance. Enjoy :-)

Basenotes Plus

If you are unable to find Encre Noir at Neimans or Saks, it is available online at Beauty Encounter. I've had excellent luck with them in the past.

I remember seeing the brand on Nieman/Saks websites, but never actually seeing it in the stores. Now I don't even see it online though, except for their glasswares.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

If you happen to live in a city with a Lalique boutique, they carry the fragrances. At least the one in New York does.

Blog Entries

I've seen it at both Neimans and Saks, but they don't always leave it out - you may have to ask for it.

That being said, Encre Noire is really expensive there - $105, I believe, and can be found for half that online, if you're willing to accept that it may be older stock...
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??