Code of Conduct

Question L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme vs Dior Homme Intense

If you had to pick one, which would you choose and why?

As for my own opinion, I'm testing them side to side and I find Intense to be a little too powdery, whereas Extreme is a little less interesting and has poorer longevity. Still trying to decide which I like better.

Default Re: L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme vs Dior Homme Intense

Acqua di Gi˛ is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

It's like 10:1 in favor of L'Instant Extreme. My gf also prefers Extreme. I'm still testing though. thx

While we're here, how in the hell can you purchase L'instant de Guerlain Extreme? I checked Google Shopping about a month or two back and it was on all kinds of websites. Now it's on one. I know it's easy to get overseas, so does anyone know of foreign companies who have this who are willing to ship to the U.S.? They even have it on the French Sephora Dammmn.
    ôLove is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.ö
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Beautyencounter sells L'instant EDP for 75 bucks, if you have trouble send me a im and I will provide you with the info that Guerlain sent me. The great news it's not discontinued! One of the best fragrances i've ever tried...

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Beautyencounter sells L'instant EDP for 75 bucks, if you have trouble send me a im and I will provide you with the info that Guerlain sent me. The great news it's not discontinued! One of the best fragrances i've ever tried...
    I don't see it on there any longer. Only the original. I'll PM you!
    ôLove is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.ö
    Karl, age 5

Swapping
    Selling
    Seeking

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread but anyone know where I can get a bottle of L'Instant de Guerlain pour homme extreme? Beautyencounter is out and strawberry.net is out.

Keep checking strawberry . They usually restock faster than other sites. I say it should re-appear again sometime at the end of this week....
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

Dior Homme Intense. And yes keep checking strawberrynet.com

I looked for many months and never had any luck with strawbeerrynet. They get it and it sells out QUICKLY! At long last I found it on Amazon and bought 2 bottles with the idea that I might sell one...but now that I have it I love it so much I am keeping the second bottle.

Persistence is the key... Keep looking on strawberrynet and amazon every time you are online. Eventually you will find it.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Duplicate post, please delete.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by Akahina View Post
    I looked for many months and never had any luck with strawbeerrynet. They get it and it sells out QUICKLY! At long last I found it on Amazon and bought 2 bottles with the idea that I might sell one...but now that I have it I love it so much I am keeping the second bottle.

Persistence is the key... Keep looking on strawberrynet and amazon every time you are online. Eventually you will find it.
    Luckily for me, i get to buy it from a store in my area . They happen to be one of the official Guerlain stores , so they almost often have it in stock , if not, they re-stock right away .
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

Both are masterpieces I prefer Dior Homme Intense VINTAGE, the reformulation gets smoked by L'instant extreme

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    Both are masterpieces I prefer Dior Homme Intense VINTAGE, the reformulation gets smoked by L'instant extreme
    How did you manage to smell the reformulation. It's even not available for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shooter View Post
    How did you manage to smell the reformulation. It's even not available for sale.
    Well, it's no longer for sale in the US... but it's available here in Iceland, which almost certainly means it's available in Europe. However, since I don't think the turnover for DHI was particularly enormous here, there are still tons of vintages, but I see the reformulation now and again depending on the store and its popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by oolafsson View Post
    Well, it's no longer for sale in the US... but it's available here in Iceland, which almost certainly means it's available in Europe. However, since I don't think the turnover for DHI was particularly enormous here, there are still tons of vintages, but I see the reformulation now and again depending on the store and its popularity.
    Can you compare both side by side? I'm wondering what major changes have been made.