Code of Conduct

Default New to Creed MI, love it, searched about it, how long would a bottle last me as a signature scent?

I tried it out the other day and I was impressed, I didnt spray it on me i just sprayed it to catch a wiff of it and WOW! Ive read that some people spray up to 15 sprays!! but the average range is 5-10 so i figure if i spray like 5 times a day with a 4oz bottle, how long would that last me about? That sprayer is ridiculous! lol

Default Re: New to Creed MI, love it, searched about it, how long would a bottle last me as a signature scen

If you will only use this scent, it will not last long. It`s so weak and light, that you have to use 10-12 spray to make it last for more than 2 hours..

Default Re: New to Creed MI, love it, searched about it, how long would a bottle last me as a signature scen

I somewhat agree, it won't last very long.....I don't think it's so much you need so many INITAL sprays, but the longevity is so bad, I feel the need to reapply it, especially when out on the town.

On the other hand, I would consider it a mostly warmer weather scent, so if you wear a cold weather signature scent, it will obviously last twice as long.

I usually go 3 to 4 sprays and it last more than 2 hours on my skin. Don't know if I got a really good bottle or what but the longevity isn't as bad as most make it out to be in my opinion.

The first time I wore this in public I had sprayed once to the front and back of the neck and that was it. About 2 hours later my nose had gotten used to the smell, I could still smell it but like any cologne I wear, my sense was dulling to it a bit. I had to go to the bank at that time and was in a line up and instantly became aware of it again like I had just applied it. I almost felt like I was stinking up the bank though I know that wasn't the case. Just was still around my personal space and it was alive and well!
    .Dave J

2 squirts to left and right side of neck and a squirt to the back of the neck and it lasts a good 3 hours on me before fading.