Code of Conduct

Default I want to make a gift for my mother: a good moisturizer-cream for her face.

She uses Visible Difference Refining Cream Complex by Elizabeth Arden.

I want to buy for her a good cream.....maybe Clarins, Shiseido or Chanel....I want to spend 80-90 usd maximum.

Suggestions are very welcome.

Her skin is normal, not dry, not oily.
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hillaire

Default Re: I want to make a gift for my mother: a good moisturizer-cream for her face.

Hmmm, I think you'll be going a little higher for a Clarins Chanel 'good one'. But a really nice one that is affordable is Lancome's Regenerie.

Default Re: I want to make a gift for my mother: a good moisturizer-cream for her face.

I personally love Bobbie Brown's vitamin enriched face base for about $50.
    I don't know how old your mother is, but I find that using this cream eliminates the need for much else - I have gotten many compliments when using this product.
    I also recommend the DHC olive based skin care line.
    Maybe not the answer you were hoping for, but...
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Clarins have really good cremes for every need, there is one for your mum, too, whatever her age is. The best thing with Clarins cremes is that the ones for dry skin isn't specially oily, they are light the same time as they helps against dryness.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

The Clarins line targeted for more mature women (the ones that come in the red jars) are fabulous. I got one of them as a gift and even though I'm in my 30s, I use it when I need extra hydration and glow on my skin.