Code of Conduct

Default Blind ordered a mini of Kenzo Woody yesterday.

Hey guys:

I was searching ebay for Kenzo Woody, and found a seller that has 10 ml minis of Kenzo Woody. This seems to be a really quiet release from Kenzo for some reason. Hopefully, this frag will restore my respect for Kenzo after that dreadful Power release awhile back.
    Someone said it was a sweet orange/cedar type smell, which sounds good to me. Maybe a woodsy Boss in Motion kinda thing?

Default Re: Blind ordered a mini of Kenzo Woody yesterday.

There's definitely more to Kenzo than just Power....even though I enjoy Power very much. But I dig Tokyo and L'eau Par Kenzo very much and cant wait to check out more from this house.
    Kerosene fragrance samples and bottles here: www.min.com

Kenzo is a brand that keeps getting respect from me. Yes they have made some so-so fragrance, but rarely anything that is really bad. Along the way they have made some fantastic fragrances too: my favorites being Kenzo Pour Homme and L' Eau Par Kenzo Indigo. Reading the notes for Kenzo Woody gives me hope that it may be as good as the original Kenzo PH. The only place I see it is available from is Bloomingdales but it will probably filter down to the rest of us before long.

As I went to look up these scents I realized that Kenzo Woody is not on Basenotes directory yet - of course not - so no reviews are possilble. But, L' Eau Par Kenzo Indigo is also NOT on the directory yet - it's been on the market for a year and a half! It is a disappointment that basenoters are forced to go to Frangrantica to get all the early information on newer fragrances that we should be able to find in the directory here. I guess my "out of date directory ranting" should go somewhere else on the site and I know its been discussed before. But it is a shame to me that Basenotes gives away this part of the fragrance information market to other competitive sites, when "what's new?" used to be the primary reason for turning to Basenotes.

I'm still fairly new here... is there a forum that we can add what needs to be updated? I would be more than willing to help.

I finally got to smell this one. I get this orange woods smell. I would liken it to walking through a japanese orange grove, it such a thing even exists.