Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 121 to 160 of 160
  1. #121

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofyaan View Post
    In London it is easy to find Al-Rehab fragrances although there is one perfume which I am looking for. It is called Sana'a by Al-Rehab I can honestly say that I don't think I have fallen in love with a perfume as much as this one. No doubt it is the memories relating to the smell which make me love it so much but it truly just smells great. I can find it anywhere though, does anyone no where to find Sana'a ? I have checked Al-Rehab's website and it does not seem to be on there. It is a 50ml Eau De Parfum and if anyone has seen it I recomend you buy it! If anyone does find it please let me know!!!

    I can upload a picture of the empty bottle I have if anyone is interested.
    Photo, please!

  2. #122

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Just bought Al Rehab Silver after finding the link on this page. £8.50 shipped, why not blind buy?

    Very interested in these fragrances and will most definitely be checking a few of them out!
    Last edited by boosh; 27th July 2011 at 10:35 PM.

  3. #123

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Trebor, if only that were ture. I wish I could wear Alien, yet I smelt it on my lady :-)

  4. #124

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    So, I bought Silver the other day and it's here! Very similar to SMW. On the strength of this one I have gone ahead and ordered four other ones:

    Khaliji
    Aseel
    Aroosah
    Sondos

    When I ordered my Silver I went for the 35ml bottle, they emailed me saying they didn't have it in stock so I got them to alter it slightly. They sent me the "EdP" spray and the perfume oil roll on. The roll on is so much better than the spray, not only in strength but in fragrance. The roll on smells really fresh whilst the spray smells dull and metallic. I'd definitely go for the oil if I were someone wanting to sample from this interesting little company.

  5. #125
    Pollux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    http://goo.gl/maps/XJ8rn
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Based on reviews published in this thread, I bought Silver and Khlaiji. And since Silver is being compared to Silver Mountain Water, I could not help comparing them hand in hand.

    Yes, both smell very similar but Al Rehab's is more tingy, I feel the presence of citric-like notes, while in the case of Silver Mountain Water the blend smells much more balanced, the citrus notes are not that prevalent and I would dare to say there is coconut-like note lingering in the top notes. Al Rehab's oil becomes stronger in few minutes, with much sillage and longevity. I would say it is a good replacement if you are not into the nuisances that fragrance aficionados are prone to detect, or if you simply don't justify Creed's hefty prices. Now, overall, it is not the type of scent I like for I prefer traditional - like blends (At this time, right after completing the second paragraph of this review, it is becoming sort of annoying... I guess it should be applied with extreme care or it is not def. the kind of scent I like).

    In the case of Khaliji, I cannot compared it to Le Labo's Rose 31 for I have never tried this last one. My comment will be somehow a statement of the obvious, it does smell roses, however, blended with some woody or oriental notes that morph into citric notes, which is interesting since the usual journey is the other way around (citrics first and woody notes later due to their different molecular weights: hesperidic notes are lighter than woody notes). It is somehow complex, long lasting and nice... I don't consider it to be amazing: blame it on my tastes or simple taste-based bias. Its strength and prevalence can be described as bold in a negative fashion.

    Finally, even though I don't like the idea of Summer and Winter scents, these are florals to be worn in the summertime. Good to smell at, and different (well, Silver is similar to Creed's SMW, so it is not THAT different after all) to the whole bunch of designer blends and the few niche I sampled or wore. We can as well consider these to be quite original albeit in a fashion that does not suit my tastes.

  6. #126

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    ...claims is much preferrable to Kilian's Pure Oud. It's called "Arooq Al Oud".



    Anyone ?

    Dullah, I don't know about this one. Earlier today, however, I was sample testing By Kilian's Pure Oud and I knew I'd smelled this before. Sure enough, Al Rehab Oudy -- I was gifted a 1/4 tola from Zahras a while back.

  7. #127

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Guys, how do you apply the Rollon concentrated parfum oil?
    Im rubbing it on skin, but not much from the flask are going to my skin, so im getting low lasting and veery close to the skin projection.
    Also it turns my skin oily, with a strange aspect until it dry.
    Also, stained my shirt.
    Am i doing it wrong?

  8. #128

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    The best way to use perfume oil is to roll it onto the back of your hand then when you feel as though there is enough oil there you simply rub the back of your hand over different places for example, the neck, wrists etc.

    if your finding you skin is turning oily its because you are not rubbing it in. Normal perfume will spray on the skin then the alcohol will evaporate leaving the essential oil. When using the oil on its own you must rub it in.

    some oil will stain your shirt if you put it straight onto the shirt. the best thing to do is to roll it onto your hand then rub it into your skin then simply wipe your hand over your shirt, preventing staining and potentially spreading the smell onto your clothes.

  9. #129

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Thanks for the tips, i was rubbing it directly on my neck and the back of my earlobes.
    Shame on me

  10. #130

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Hi,


    i am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to post a picture on this. I have taken three pictures of the bottle and I cant find out how to post the picture onto this thread. The only option I am given is to enter a url from the internet. The only problem is, this fragrance cant be found on the internet. how do I post my pictures without making them my profile picture? as that is the only way I can manage to put an image up lol

  11. #131

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    @Sofyaan You could use Imageshack

  12. #132

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    I used imageshack for a long time, its very easy to use. But some time ago they changed something, and the images stopped to work at all sites (looks like the site needs to be registered with them to show the images)

    Now i use photobucket, and i find it waay better and easy to use. But needs registration and login

  13. #133

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    I got Aseel a while ago... only $8 so what the heck. It's a horrible synthetic mess IMO. Worst blind buy evar!








    493 . . .

  14. #134

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb386/Sofyaan/

    I have some more pictures but I thought I would try this to see if it works first..... that is the fragrance I love though and if anyone sees it I definitely recommend it and if anyone does find it please let me know because I neeeed to buy it !

    btw thanks guys for showing me this image shack thing
    Last edited by Sofyaan; 17th September 2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: photo did not work

  15. #135

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    I know this is a fairly old thread, but it makes sense to post here rather than start something new. After all, it was the participants here that inspired me to try Al Rehab’s Khaliji and Aseel.

    I had been waiting until I won the lottery. . . but I decided to put my $10 down and live in the fast lane. Every so often I do live a little.

    I guess I’m in the minority here that prefers Khaliji. I love anything with a woods/spice combo, and a touch of citrus just serves to lift things. It neither smells cheap, nor like an essential oil. Neither is it too brash, wearing close to the skin. But it does have a toothpaste vibe going on for the first hour or so, after which it settles down as a skin scent on me.

    Based on what I’d read here, I had thought I would prefer Aseel. Granted, it’s the more unusual scent, and perhaps in time I will learn to love it. It’s a feminine perfume gone dry and citrus, which is no bad thing of itself, but it wears a little scratchy and loud for my tastes. Actually, it smells like the best soap I ever met – even though you cannot scrub the stuff off!

    In short, Aseel wears a little cheap on me, wheras Khaliji is dusty, exotic and relaxing. I have to say that scents in general wear very clean on me, but I don’t get “dirty rose” – my Basenotes colleagues went on a flight of fancy and all I got was this soap and toothpaste!

    I’ve had my money’s worth in entertainment value, although I don’t imagine buying the whole line – frankly, when you add up what you spend on cheapos, you could have got a tester of a decent no-longer-fashionable juice.

    Having said that, Khaliji works wonders as a nighttime scent. Apply a little before bed and dream of making your way through a Silk Road trading post. Aseel, however, commands that you wake up and smell the roses.

    The general rule of inexpensive scents, that less is much, much more, specifically applies here. Apply too much of either and you project that vibe that you are trying to cover up some nasty personal odour thing you’ve got going on.
    Last edited by Duke of Buckingham; 22nd September 2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: The English language - my struggle!

  16. #136

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    I also think Khaliji is amazing. I've purchased about 6 oils from al-Rehab, so far I've only tested Khaliji but I'm really looking forward to trying out the other 5. I purchased Khaliji, Aseel, Silver, Secret Man, Sultan and Dalal. I'm not as experienced as most people here (owned or sampled maybe around 35-40 designer fragrances) but this just seems like it's on another level.

    I've learnt that these oils need to be rubbed into skin, otherwise they smell just like how it would smell if you smelt it straight out of the roll-on (which isn't as pleasant).

  17. #137

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Hi everyone. Just joined basenotes today and I am really enjoying all the Al Rehab reviews. After reading these review I thought I would give Al Rehab a second try since I had mixed feeling with the first few i tried years ago. This is my experience with the following Al Rehab fragrances:

    Shadha
    Nebras
    Khaliji
    Aseel
    Shaikha

    SHADHA - The best al Rehab fragrance I used was Shadha that my teacher dabbed on me one day. That was before they changed the formula. It was AWESOME and lasted for weeks on my jacket and I thought yes yes finally, my heavenly signature scent. So I ordered it from Zahras and and sadly now it just smells like a honey based scent to me. They seemed to have changed it drastically. Its nothing like it used to be!

    NEBRAS: Met a friend once and he had the most amazing perfume. When I asked him he said its Nebras by Al Rehab. So I got it and it is indeed lovely but I ended up giving it away reason being there seemed to be something in it that seemed too synthetic, too harsh. So i bought the EDP and same thing happened. Still smells lovely though but just doesent seem to agree with my nose. My daughter loves it and it smells great on her.

    KHALEEJI, edp and roll on - Im tryin hard to like it but just seems good to me but nothing grand.

    ASEEL-Got the expensive $30 one with the fancy bottle with a dipstick in the expensive packaging- not the roll on. Trying to find a similarity in Aseel to Montale Red Oud but nothing. Perhaps its a bit like Black Oud a little. Its ok but also not memorable. Perhaps I should try the EDP and then see. I really had high hopes for this one like I did for Khaleeji but its just ok to me. if only they didnt use whatever synthetics they do.

    SHEIKHA- liked it when i smelt it at the store but after that it turned out real bad on me. Had to throw it away. If i remember correctly the bottle also leaked and the room reeked of it! This ones not for me. Way too synthetic

    For me they have winners in Shadha if they go back to the old formula which I wouldnt mind wearing every single day and Nebras if they could just leave out all the additives.

    After trying all this my nose had this burning sensation so i just took a sniff of AJMALS' Areej al Shouk and WOW, I felt immediate calmness in my body. One can feel the difference in quality ingredients compared to Al Rehab from the first whiff of it.

    Now i'm wondering should i try out Lord, Sondos, Silver Taif etc. Really want to like it but...... All in all I find Al-Rehab good value for the money and sometimes even comparable to expensive western scents for a fraction of the price. Still a good deal.

  18. #138

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post
    Hi everyone. Just joined basenotes today and I am really enjoying all the Al Rehab reviews. After reading these review I thought I would give Al Rehab a second try since I had mixed feeling with the first few i tried years ago. This is my experience with the following Al Rehab fragrances:

    Shadha
    Nebras
    Khaliji
    Aseel
    Shaikha

    SHADHA - The best al Rehab fragrance I used was Shadha that my teacher dabbed on me one day. That was before they changed the formula. It was AWESOME and lasted for weeks on my jacket and I thought yes yes finally, my heavenly signature scent. So I ordered it from Zahras and and sadly now it just smells like a honey based scent to me. They seemed to have changed it drastically. Its nothing like it used to be!

    NEBRAS: Met a friend once and he had the most amazing perfume. When I asked him he said its Nebras by Al Rehab. So I got it and it is indeed lovely but I ended up giving it away reason being there seemed to be something in it that seemed too synthetic, too harsh. So i bought the EDP and same thing happened. Still smells lovely though but just doesent seem to agree with my nose. My daughter loves it and it smells great on her.

    KHALEEJI, edp and roll on - Im tryin hard to like it but just seems good to me but nothing grand.

    ASEEL-Got the expensive $30 one with the fancy bottle with a dipstick in the expensive packaging- not the roll on. Trying to find a similarity in Aseel to Montale Red Oud but nothing. Perhaps its a bit like Black Oud a little. Its ok but also not memorable. Perhaps I should try the EDP and then see. I really had high hopes for this one like I did for Khaleeji but its just ok to me. if only they didnt use whatever synthetics they do.

    SHEIKHA- liked it when i smelt it at the store but after that it turned out real bad on me. Had to throw it away. If i remember correctly the bottle also leaked and the room reeked of it! This ones not for me. Way too synthetic

    For me they have winners in Shadha if they go back to the old formula which I wouldnt mind wearing every single day and Nebras if they could just leave out all the additives.

    After trying all this my nose had this burning sensation so i just took a sniff of AJMALS' Areej al Shouk and WOW, I felt immediate calmness in my body. One can feel the difference in quality ingredients compared to Al Rehab from the first whiff of it.

    Now i'm wondering should i try out Lord, Sondos, Silver Taif etc. Really want to like it but...... All in all I find Al-Rehab good value for the money and sometimes even comparable to expensive western scents for a fraction of the price. Still a good deal.
    Thanks for sharing your opinion of the fragrances!

    I loved Khaleeji for a few days; now I hardly wear it -- strange.

  19. #139

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    I was able to get a bottle of Bakhour (35 ml spray) for a decent price and I went ahead with the purchase because I'm curious about the quality. This one is quite fruity and spicy, with some floral musk and a hint of wood. It reminds me of Carlos Santana for Men, though that one has obvious lavender and more tonka (Bakhour probably has some amber instead of tonka but it's not that strong). The frag is certainly strong enough for the price, but I think it's a bit too fruity/sweet for me. I sprayed it on a female friend who has bad skin chemistry (really eats up frags) and the longevity and sillage seem really good, though it's only been a few hours. If nothing else, this will lead me to try and find Sultan Al Oud at a reasonable price, because I wouldn't mind a Bois Farine type of frag (as others have said about it).
    Last edited by Bigsly; 8th January 2012 at 03:11 AM.

  20. #140

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Guys, how do you apply the Rollon concentrated parfum oil?
    Im rubbing it on skin, but not much from the flask are going to my skin, so im getting low lasting and veery close to the skin projection.
    Also it turns my skin oily, with a strange aspect until it dry.
    Also, stained my shirt.
    Am i doing it wrong?
    The correct method of application is as follows (traditionally used for ittars in the East): You run the roll-on on the palm of one hand (maybe apply in a line two inches long). Then, you put the bottle down and rub the palms of your two hands together (as one would do to warm them up on a cold day). Then you run both hands over your shirt. This gives a large surface area on the fabric for the fragrance to slowly release, without any staining. Bonus: Your hands will also smell nice *, so that whoever shakes your hands soon afterwards will have your fragrance linger gently upon their hands.

    *: Assuming the perfume you are using is nice, not some civet monstrosity
    Last edited by protector; 24th May 2012 at 02:55 PM.

  21. #141

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    The correct method of application is as follows (traditionally used for ittars in the East): You run the roll-on on the palm of one hand (maybe apply in a line two inches long). Then, you put the bottle down and rub the palms of your two hands together (as one would do to warm them up on a cold day). Then you run both hands over your shirt. This gives a large surface area on the fabric for the fragrance to slowly release, without any staining. Bonus: Your hands will also smell nice *, so that whoever shakes your hands soon afterwards will have your fragrance linger gently upon their hands.

    *: Assuming the perfume you are using is nice, not some civet monstrosity
    Hi, thanks for the tip.
    If the oil is dark, wouldn't it stain a white shirt, for example?
    Also, it fells like the oil, different from the alcohol spray, dont evolve and smells strong on fabrics, just at skin. That was my experience, at least.

  22. #142

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by ohhmygod View Post
    People should chip in and tell us what they think of Al-Rehab
    I purchased two different Al Rehab fragrances locally from a body oil shop. When I asked a fellow fragrance lover his opinion, he told me that Al Rehab oils are equal to Avon. I still love them they smell good and they were cheap!

  23. #143

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Bought Aseel and Khaliji and still testing. First hour Aseel smells like a cross between Montale black aoud and red aoud. More of a less sweet red aoud with the aoud toned up. The synthetic aoud used is way too similar to Montale's. I am liking it so far. Khaliji is also good and the description that it smells like a Chanel citrus is spot on. Basically these are fantastic fragrances for the price and it will be pretentious to love Montales and not appreciate these.
    For Sale or Swap: Terre D'Hermes

  24. #144

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Where can I find these in the U.S.? Portland, even, or online? I'm dying to try Silver and Khaliji... and Granola has totally convinced me to add Aseel to my list!
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

  25. #145

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Where can I find these in the U.S.? Portland, even, or online? I'm dying to try Silver and Khaliji... and Granola has totally convinced me to add Aseel to my list!
    http://www.al-rashad.com

    I've ordered Khaliji/Silver/Choco Musk oil ones, (rated for 6 ml?) and a spray of Silver.

    Edit: I didn't just order, I did sometime last year and I've had them for a while.

  26. #146

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Where can I find these in the U.S.? Portland, even, or online? I'm dying to try Silver and Khaliji... and Granola has totally convinced me to add Aseel to my list!
    Got mine on Amazon from the same seller with fast shipping. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005TT...ls_o00_s00_i00
    For Sale or Swap: Terre D'Hermes

  27. #147

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Al Rehab Choco Musk should be renamed Choco Vanille. Love love love it! It literally turns heads. Lol

    Aside from Aseel, Khaliji, Silver and Choco Musk any other great Al rehab to try?

  28. #148
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,628

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Thanks for the tip, Nanook.
    Last edited by MonkeyBars; 29th January 2013 at 03:19 AM.

  29. #149
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    241

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    choco musk doesnt project at all. very close, am i the only one? my missus who rarely complements me instantly said she liked it.

    (flower bomb fiend)

  30. #150

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    I have a bottle of khaliji on order. I don't know what to expect, but i'm setting the bar very low. It was cheap, so i won't be crying for my $8, but the disappointment of a stinky fragrance is worse lol.

    I picked up a 6ML roll on of Silver since everyone seemed to think it smells like Silver Mountain Water. Which it does, for a few minutes, then turns into a sour, metallic, bitter smelling version. It was just an experiment, but a disappointing one.

  31. #151
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    241

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Get Surrati Black oudh. Its very nice, cheap and smells good. Do not use a lot though. Its meant to be based of the Montale.

  32. #152

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post

    I picked up a 6ML roll on of Silver since everyone seemed to think it smells like Silver Mountain Water. Which it does, for a few minutes, then turns into a sour, metallic, bitter smelling version. It was just an experiment, but a disappointing one.
    I have the spray of this and to me it is 85% identical to SMW. Silver does have a dirtier musky type smell in the base tho. I actually enjoy it a lot. It last and projects very well on my skin.

    I find it more comparable to Bond no.9 Hamptons about 90-95% because of the floral sweetness to it.

  33. #153

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post
    I have a bottle of khaliji on order. I don't know what to expect, but i'm setting the bar very low. It was cheap, so i won't be crying for my $8, but the disappointment of a stinky fragrance is worse lol.

    I picked up a 6ML roll on of Silver since everyone seemed to think it smells like Silver Mountain Water. Which it does, for a few minutes, then turns into a sour, metallic, bitter smelling version. It was just an experiment, but a disappointing one.
    Don't put a lot of oil on your body especially Khaliji. A littke goes a long way

  34. #154
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    3,628

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Can't wait to go try this line. Sounds like good value for the price. Silver was terrible to me, but then I don't like SMW at all either. Perhaps there are some very dry woody ouds or something.

  35. #155

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emlynevermore View Post
    I am thinking about acquiring 3 mL roll-ons of some of the following (with descriptions culled from various online sources, including this thread):


    Oudy (subtle pleasant woody masculine)



    ^^Would anyone who has tried any of the above care to share their experiences?

    Trebor, you called Saat Safa "old fashioned" (and "a stinker" ) last year. What did you mean by that?
    Spot on description for Oudy. I like it.

    Red Rose is also a very nice find from the Al-rehab stack. These guys are saving me money with value :-)

  36. #156

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Granola View Post
    Al Rehab Choco Musk should be renamed Choco Vanille.
    Agreed!

    I haven't tried any more Al-Rehabs for several months but may do in the next few days...

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBars View Post
    Can't wait to go try this line. Sounds like good value for the price. Silver was terrible to me, but then I don't like SMW at all either. Perhaps there are some very dry woody ouds or something.
    Give Sultan a try!

  37. #157

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Finally got my hands on a bottle of Khaliji. After 2 months of waiting for the bottle i got on ebay, i gave up. I ordered from al-rashad books. got it in 2 days.

    The scent? Major disappointment. Rose 31? Definitely not. Rose 31 is Rose and spice. Khaliji is citrus and stank. I dont know how the two could ever resemble each other.

  38. #158

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Al-Rehab is, as far as I know, in the lower quality bracket - suggest don't dismiss Mid-East oils on that experience as some are truly works of art.

  39. #159

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    Al-Rehab is, as far as I know, in the lower quality bracket - suggest don't dismiss Mid-East oils on that experience as some are truly works of art.
    They truly are the Aspen, Jovan Musk etc. of The middle east, but if the smell good, it doesnt matter to me. But out of all the ones i've sniffed, they're all terrible. I wish the Islamic book store by me had the 2 that i bought so i didn't have to waste the coin lol. I'd have rather bought a cheap bottle of wine from Trader joes instead. Oh well!

  40. #160

    Default Re: Al-Rehab Khaliji - er... wow.

    Surrati are famous for dups, but I only have their Wardh Taif.
    If it were not for the post, I'd buy the new Al Jaazab, but I'm a girl. Quality, artisan stuff.
    http://www.agaraura.com/

Similar Threads

  1. Al Rehab - Saudi Perfumes
    By the_good_life in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20th October 2011, 03:45 PM
  2. The Official Alternatives to JPG Le Male Thread / Rehab
    By Neil4Speed in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 19th June 2011, 10:32 AM
  3. Al-Rehab/Crown Perfumes
    By Petra Ichor in forum No longer missing fragrances
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st March 2010, 04:09 PM
  4. New Beginnings - Fragrance Rehab
    By leslie0657 in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 1st June 2006, 07:33 PM
  5. Donatella Versace to enter rehab.
    By cedriceccentric in forum Fashion and Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28th November 2004, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •