Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which has the best Projection & Longevity? Allure Homme Sport or Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allure Homme Sport has the best Projection & Longevity

29 46.77%
  • Allure Homme Blanche Edition has the best Projection & Longevity

19 30.65%
  • They both have the same Projection & Longevity

14 22.58%

Default Which has the best Projection & Longevity? Allure Homme Sport or Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Love the smell of both these fragrances but more so the Edition Blanche version. But am I right in saying the Edition Blanche has bad projection and Longevity and sits *very* close to the skin after only about an hour? dont want to waste my money if it only lasts a few hours and only ones self can smell it!

I live in Thailand so it is hot all year round.

btw Great forum tons of useful information and reviews!!!

Default Re: Which has the best Projection & Longevity? Allure Homme Sport or Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Sport definitely has better projection and longevity. I will say that I didn't find to Edition Blanche to be as bad as some lead you to believe in those categories.

Default Re: Which has the best Projection & Longevity? Allure Homme Sport or Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Sport without a doubt.....Edition Blanche fades very fast on my skin.....Gary

sport without a doubt

Thanks for the votes and input!

It's looking close....

is there anyone who owns both these fragrances and wears them regularly that can give some feedback please.

On my skin both of them rock.

Have both, like both, and find projection and longevity equal.

The poll results up until now are interesting
    Acqua di Giņ is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

yeah the poll results have taken a turn. after the first 3 comments that sport "without a doubt" had the better projection/longevity the votes are not showing this. hmmmmm

i thikn the voting results are a joke. theres absolutely no doubt that Allure Homme Sport has the superior projection and longevity

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    i thikn the voting results are a joke. theres absolutely no doubt that Allure Homme Sport has the superior projection and longevity
    jonny19 how many hours longevity do your get off each of them?

Allure Sport w/o a doubt!
    To be successful, you must smell successful! THATSMR2USIR

Quote Originally Posted by thatsmr2usir View Post
    Allure Sport w/o a doubt!

the vote results are not agreeing

Quote Originally Posted by snipe View Post
    the vote results are not agreeing
    Why dont you just go and try Sport on one day and Edition Blanche the next day and see for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Siifter View Post
    Why dont you just go and try Sport on one day and Edition Blanche the next day and see for yourself?
    i have no access to it. When i goto the airport I am planning on buying one of these.

Basenotes Plus

Homme Sport has the stronger more prominent top notes which could be mistaken as better projection. Imo they both have about the same levels of projection & longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Homme Sport has the stronger more prominent top notes which could be mistaken as better projection. Imo they both have about the same levels of projection & longevity.
    going to grab a bottle of blanche at that airport

allure homme sport projects like a beast on me. a girl in my class three rows over commented on it today. i love this shit. longeivty is amazing to. Edition blantche is known for being close to the skin. but there both great scents.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    allure homme sport projects like a beast on me. a girl in my class three rows over commented on it today. i love this shit. longeivty is amazing to. Edition blantche is known for being close to the skin. but there both great scents.
    Hmm maybe I should buy both the sport and the Blanche

Both has a good progection and longevity but Edition Blanche smells the best IMO.

They are much the same on my skin, but Edition Blanche has that exaggerated citrus which gives it more oomph!
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

AHEB wins

Allure Sport
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have both. I prefer Edition Blanche, but Sport projects and last better on my skin

Looks like the sport beat the blanche in lasting and silage.

And the Traditional vs Sport?

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    Looks like the sport beat the blanche in lasting and silage.

And the Traditional vs Sport?
    I think both are similar in longevity and sillage

For me: Edition Blanche... when you think it's gone, it comes back!

Sport for me. It last (on my skin) 10 hs plus.

I hit the wrong bubble.. I voted for Blanch, but meant to vote for both. They are equal as far as sillage and longevity on me.