Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Caramel, chocolate...any gourmand note for that matter?

What I get from PM is anything but gourmand. The opening is sweet, somewhat fruity, and kind of boozy. The heart is smokey, and will go from lightly smokey and somewhat sweet to obnoxiously smokey. The drydown? The same! It has nothing gourmand-like, no caramel, no chocolate.

Also, I've found that number of sprays can greatly change the fragrance and it's development. Too much in the same area (such as around the chest) can make this stuff go absolutely awful

Default Re: Caramel, chocolate...any gourmand note for that matter?

I never smelt the chocolatey bakery kinda smell in Angel Man, not sure about the Pure Malt though

Default Re: Caramel, chocolate...any gourmand note for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Neurosis View Post
    What I get from PM is anything but gourmand. The opening is sweet, somewhat fruity, and kind of boozy. The heart is smokey, and will go from lightly smokey and somewhat sweet to obnoxiously smokey. The drydown? The same! It has nothing gourmand-like, no caramel, no chocolate.

Also, I've found that number of sprays can greatly change the fragrance and it's development. Too much in the same area (such as around the chest) can make this stuff go absolutely awful
    You totally nailed it. That's EXACTLY what I get with it. I also noticed that when I put it on too heavy it nauseates me and gives me a headache and it's not from it being too sweet. There's something else that developes when it's overapplied that is a bit nauseating. Overall I usually enjoy PM, but sometimes I can't stand it.