Code of Conduct

Default Removed registration code

Hello everyone, I´ve purchased a bottle of Angel Amen by Thierry Mugler and the printed registration code has been removed with a blade or something from the inside of the box.
    Does anybody know what´s the point? The bottle came from Perfume Emporium I fully trust them, they are cool.

Default Re: Removed registration code

This sounds like a "grey market" purchase. This means the code/label was intended for sale through another route or even another country.

The scents are usu. the genuine thing, it's just from a different route. Try "grey/gray market ' in the seach box and see the definition.

Perfume Emporium is a reputable e-discounter, but somestimes e-tailers sell grey market items.
    "...her fragrance all in my keeping; softly she comes in the night." Lyrics, Gordon Lightfoot, "Softly."

Basenotes Plus

Last edited by sophi; 9th October 2010 at 06:47 AM.
    " I think part of my success as an editor came from never worrying about a fact, a cause, an atmosphere. It was me—projecting to the public. That was my job. I think I always had a perfectly clear view of what was possible for the public. Give 'em what they never knew they wanted." DiANA VREELAND

umm....what do you mean sophi?

thx alot Primrose