Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    got gendarme, got helmut lang edc, got puro line. any other suggestions for a very similar scent?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    The most obvious match would be Prada Infusion d'Iris. Marketed as a women's fragrance, but works for a man just as well, and it's better constructed than IdH by most accounts.

    I suppose the answer to your question would depend on whether you're interested in finding something to match IdH's iris, wood, or soap.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan

  3. #3

    Default Re: Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snafoo View Post
    The most obvious match would be Prada Infusion d'Iris. Marketed as a women's fragrance, but works for a man just as well, and it's better constructed than IdH by most accounts.

    I suppose the answer to your question would depend on whether you're interested in finding something to match IdH's iris, wood, or soap.

    Actually, I'm interested in finding something to match IdH's starchiness.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    Clean has a frag called Provence ... To me it smells real close to Prada infusion dHomme

    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P78903

  5. #5

    Default Re: Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNY View Post
    Clean has a frag called Provence ... To me it smells real close to Prada infusion dHomme

    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P78903

    Thanks Mike for the suggestion.
    I did try that over the weekend. It was, for me at least, a headache inducing, synthetic nightmare. I scrubbed it off as soon as I got home and could still not shake it ;')
    Neal

  6. #6

    Default Re: Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    I think "Fresh" from Sex in the City smells similar to Id'H, but it is not as good.
    Unfortunately is not in this database yet, but they added the "Sex in the City" line recently, so it may appear soon.
    For starchiness: Richard James EdT
    Last edited by PerfumeCollector; 11th October 2010 at 07:34 AM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    L'Homme de Coeur is kind of similar iris scent. Transparent, cool and very wearable. I think the Divine scent is far superior.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Similar frags to Prada Infusion D'homme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Ludlow View Post
    L'Homme de Coeur is kind of similar iris scent. Transparent, cool and very wearable. I think the Divine scent is far superior.
    This!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Similar Threads

  1. Similar to Prada Infusion d'homme and amber pour homme
    By dcr in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28th February 2010, 12:33 AM
  2. Suggestion for something similar to Prada Infusion d'Homme
    By sandman012 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3rd March 2009, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000