Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 52 of 52
  1. #1

    Default Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Hey gents,

    I am trying to decypher the batch coding on the base of my derby bottles, and ask anyone who happens to have a Derby "eagle" bottle to kindly chime in. Maybe we can somehow pool our insights and try and crack the code.

    My 50ml A/S splash bottle has the code: PA 4BA 8
    My 100ml A/S spray bottle has the code: WH 4AA 5
    My 100ml EDT splash bottle has: PC 6AA 5

    We know that Derby began production in 1983, and the aftershave was no longer produced after 1993. The eagle bottle in general was also phased out in 1993, and the EDT went on to be bottled in the tall rectangular "Habit Rouge" bottle until it was discontinued in the mid 90's.

    Could the last numerical digit represent a month (8 = August or 5 = May), or perhaps a year (1988 or 1985)?
    Does the "4" in the codes listed above perhaps represent A/S, and the "6" the EDT)?

    Any mathematic fiend here wish to have a stab at it?
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 12th October 2010 at 12:29 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    I've seen AA and BA before. On yves saint lauren my AA bottle was different from my AB bottle slightly in terms of modification to the cap and bottle, slightly wider vs taller. I'm certain the AB is newer than the AA bottle just because I bought the AA online and AB from a department store. In your case The numbers must go with the bottle again the higher the number the more recent the bottle. 6AA > 4AA etc.. In terms of the last number its probably the year if that is not possible due to discontinuation then it might be the month although usually its the year.

    6 vs 4. Could be the slight modification to their bottles throughout the years. 4 ba -> 5aa -> 5ba -> 6aa etc.

    PA vs PC the A probably means aftershave , C for cologne.

    I give up.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    Can anyone else kindly contribute their codes so we can see a pattern emerge?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    My 30ml bottle has the following Batch Code:
    SL 6AA 16

  5. #5

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    The box of my Derby also has a Copyright from 1987...

  6. #6
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    26,728

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    These sort of batch code algorithms give me a headache when I think about them too hard. Good luck D.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    Quote Originally Posted by rickbr View Post
    My 30ml bottle has the following Batch Code:
    SL 6AA 16
    Thanks Rick!
    OK, so what we see so far is that EDT has the number 6, and the Aftershaves the number 4.

    Lets compare:

    50ml A/S splash bottle has: PA 4BA 8
    100ml A/S spray bottle has: WH 4AA 5
    100ml EDT splash bottle: PC 6AA 5
    30ml EDT spray bottle: SL 6AA 16

    What we can also see, by the last digit in your sequence Rick, is that it does not represent a year or a month as I suggested in post #1. Unless of course, it does suggest a month on a particular cycle/number of months.

    More codes will be needed to get a greater picture.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    My 100 Eagles ml EdT splash has the following:

    WH 5AA 1
    "Wonderfully wild, eminently civilized" - Derby by Guerlain

    My swap thread

  9. #9

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    Thanks Rick!
    OK, so what we see so far is that EDT has the number 6, and the Aftershaves the number 4.

    Lets compare:

    50ml A/S splash bottle has: PA 4BA 8
    100ml A/S spray bottle has: WH 4AA 5
    100ml EDT splash bottle: PC 6AA 5
    30ml EDT spray bottle: SL 6AA 16

    What we can also see, by the last digit in your sequence Rick, is that it does not represent a year or a month as I suggested in post #1. Unless of course, it does suggest a month on a particular cycle/number of months.

    More codes will be needed to get a greater picture.
    I hope that more codes can be get so that we can discover if there is some logic regarding the batch codes of this scent.
    Dimitri, which year is the copyright of the boxes of your derbys? Have you checked that?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    Rick, all of mine are Copyright 1983.

    Pelle, thank you for adding yours to the list. So, here is an update:


    50ml A/S splash bottle has: PA 4BA 8
    100ml A/S spray bottle has: WH 4AA 5

    100ml EDT splash bottle: PC 6AA 5
    100ml EDT splash: WH 5AA 1
    30ml EDT spray bottle: SL 6AA 16

    Another similarity has emerged, and that is the "WH" part of the code.
    Perhaps the number preceeding the AA or BA is the year (ie: 1984/85/86)?

  11. #11
    Basenotes Junkie CX827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Not much help here, but here’s what i’ve found out so far.
    Recent product
    Code: 9T01
    9= year
    T=month (skip I)
    9T01 -July, 2009

    Another method
    Code: ZL2BO
    Z=year
    L=month

    P=1996 S=1997 V=1998 D=1999 M=2000
    U=2001 Z=2002 J=2003 Y=2004 W=2005

    H=1, E=2, B=3, X=4, T=5, K=6,
    L=7, N=8, F=9, R=10, A=11, C=12*

    ZL2BO - July, 2002

  12. #12

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    I have the 100ml eagle bottle (tester). Let me check for you once I get back home from work today.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by CX827 View Post
    Not much help here, but here’s what i’ve found out so far.
    Recent product
    Code: 9T01
    9= year
    T=month (skip I)
    9T01 -July, 2009

    Another method
    Code: ZL2BO
    Z=year
    L=month

    P=1996 S=1997 V=1998 D=1999 M=2000
    U=2001 Z=2002 J=2003 Y=2004 W=2005

    H=1, E=2, B=3, X=4, T=5, K=6,
    L=7, N=8, F=9, R=10, A=11, C=12*

    ZL2BO - July, 2002
    Wow, this is dizzying! Thanks for these codes though CX827, they are a great help for dating other Guerlain items.

    Quote Originally Posted by junkfood View Post
    I have the 100ml eagle bottle (tester). Let me check for you once I get back home from work today.
    Thanks Junkfood. Pls also stipulate whether it is an aftershave or EDT in a spray or a splash. Cheers

  14. #14

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Modern EDT in the 125ml size splash bee bottle:

    8T01
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Mine is PC 6AA 4. 100ml EdT spray bottle

  16. #16

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    I have a 50ml eau de toilette spray.
    The code is: lot PN 5FB 7
    On the box is the code: EMB 920 26 A

  17. #17

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Perhaps you could contact Guerlain and ask them. They are usually very friendly and helpful.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Thank you David and Primrose... so lets review again:

    Vintage bottles:

    50ml A/S splash bottle has: PA 4BA 8
    100ml A/S spray bottle has: WH 4AA 5

    50ml EDT spray: PN 5FB 7
    100ml EDT spray: PC 6AA 4
    100ml EDT splash bottle: PC 6AA 5, and WH 5AA 1
    30ml EDT spray bottle: SL 6AA 16

    Modern bottles:

    125ml EDT: 8T01 (same in two instances, Primrose's and my own)
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 12th October 2010 at 11:45 PM.

  19. #19
    Basenotes Junkie CX827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    Wow, this is dizzying! Thanks for these codes though CX827, they are a great help for dating other Guerlain items.
    Anytime!
    Still trying to figure out what the other numbers mean, the last 2-3 digits.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    Thank you David and Primrose... so lets review again:

    Vintage bottles:

    50ml A/S splash bottle has: PA 4BA 8
    100ml A/S spray bottle has: WH 4AA 5

    50ml EDT spray: PN 5FB 7
    100ml EDT spray: PC 6AA 4
    100ml EDT splash bottle: PC 6AA 5, and WH 5AA 1
    30ml EDT spray bottle: SL 6AA 16

    Modern bottles:

    125ml EDT: 8T01 (same in two instances, Primrose's and my own)
    Two additional codes to add:

    100ml A/S spray bottle: DH 4BB17
    100ml A/S splash: WN 4AG4

    Still confused...
    :-/

  21. #21

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Mine says vc 23p2

    100 ML spray

    mine has a blue label, but no cap.. so I think it was probably a tester.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by mrclmind View Post
    Mine says vc 23p2

    100 ML spray
    Is it an EDT spray or A/S spray?

  23. #23
    deleted
    Guest

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    ---
    Last edited by deleted; 31st December 2010 at 10:56 PM.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Two further:

    100ml AS splash: SF 4BB 6
    50ml AS splash: WH 4AC 2

    So to recap:

    Vintage bottles:

    50ml A/S splash bottle has: PA 4BA 8 and WH 4AC 2

    100ml A/S splash bottle: SF 4BB 6 and WN 4AG 4

    100ml A/S spray bottle has: WH 4AA 5 and DH 4BB17

    50ml EDT spray: PN 5FB 7

    100ml EDT spray: PC 6AA 4

    100ml EDT splash bottle: PC 6AA 5, and WH 5AA 1

    30ml EDT spray bottle: SL 6AA 16

    Modern bottles:

    125ml EDT: 8T01 (same in two instances, Primrose's and my own)

  25. #25

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I have a small 7.5ml bottle of Shalimar extrait that was given to me by a friend to try to find out about it's age, with a view to selling it.

    The serial number on both the box and the bottle is YR 4JA 3. As it is in the zig-zag box, the concensus here (and held by me) was that it was bottled between 1967 and 1983 but Guerlain themselves have got back to me with a date of October 1994. Odd, given the box?
    Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Hello to the Derby dedicated.

    I received another bottle of 1983 Derby recently.
    It's a 100ml atomiser and the batch code is -

    WT 4DA 2

  27. #27

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Hi team Derby

    100ml After Shave / Metal Cap and usual (c) 1983 Lot: PH 4BA 3

    My usual source - this guy seems to have been very active mid to late 80s here, one of the few standalone 'Dispensary & Perfumery' stores left in Hong Kong. And yes, it smells so very good

    PS Dmitri, it's a spray - sorry didn't mention earlier
    Last edited by mr. reasonable; 1st June 2011 at 02:58 AM.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    Modern bottles:

    125ml EDT: 8T01 (same in two instances, Primrose's and my own)
    0Q01 here. Bee Derby bought last year at La Maison.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Updated!

    Vintage bottles: Eagle and Habit Rouge flacons

    50ml A/S splash bottle has: PA 4BA 8 and WH 4AC 2

    100ml A/S splash bottle: SF 4BB 6 and WN 4AG 4 and PH 4BA 3

    100ml A/S spray bottle has: WH 4AA 5 and DH 4BB17

    50ml EDT spray: PN 5FB 7

    100ml EDT spray: PC 6AA 4 and WT 4DA 2 PE 5EC 4

    100ml EDT splash bottle: PC 6AA 5, and WH 5AA 1

    30ml EDT spray bottle: SL 6AA 16


    Modern bottles: Les Parisiens

    125ml EDT: 8T01 (same in two instances, Primrose's and my own) and 0Q01
    Also: 9X01 and 9P01


    Modern bottles: Arsene Lupin

    100ml EDT spray: 0Y01 (Bought 01/11)

    Is there a code-cracking mathematician in the house??
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 3rd June 2011 at 09:00 AM.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    I have the 100ml spray EDT Eagle bottle PE 5EC 4.

    Martin

  31. #31

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    I have a 125 ml. Bee bottle with batch code 9X01. Ordered from http://www.placevendome.be in Belgium earlier this year.
    Jan Pieter

  32. #32

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Bee Bottle Brown Ribbon 9P01

  33. #33

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Updated.... thanks Gents

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Bump with my Derby (white ribbon)

    6L01 = Derby - 125ml EDT



    Would you care for Guerlain codes that aren't Derby?

    PD5J1 = Imperiale Extra Dry - 250ml splash - zig-zag & stripe box
    PA5J1 = Imperiale Extra Dry - 100ml spray tester
    5D01 = Heritage EdP
    6L01 = Bois d'Armenie
    6M01 = Attrape Coeur
    6M01 - Philtre d'Amour
    7A01 = Sous le Vent
    7J01 = Vetiver pour Elle
    8U01 = Habit Rouge L'Extrait
    0V02 = Shalimar Ode a la Vanille

    The pre-1980's bottles seem like they don't have batch codes, correct?

  35. #35

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Hi -long time lurker, first time poster - love the site

    I don't know if this is of any help, and apologies if it's been posted elsewhere, but I found this site, which (when I check various fragrances and cosmetics that I own) seems to be accurate.

  36. #36
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & Búzios
    Posts
    79,659

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    These sort of batch code algorithms give me a headache when I think about them too hard.
    LOL! True enough.

  37. #37

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Mine says vc 23p2

    100 ML spray

    mine has a blue label, but no cap.. so I think it was probably a tester. It's an EDT

  38. #38

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    It is amazing that a house that charges as much as they do for their fragrances has the poor quality control and batch inconsistencies of Guerlain. A total amateur outfit. What a joke Guerlain is.

  39. #39

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by Minaj View Post
    It is amazing that a house that charges as much as they do for their fragrances has the poor quality control and batch inconsistencies of Guerlain. A total amateur outfit. What a joke Guerlain is.
    I don't find that their fragrances have batch inconsistencies at all. Nor do I think that they are an amateur outfit. They have been making legendary perfumes for generations. I don't really call that amateur or a joke. Creed is another story. Their batches can be extremely inconsistent.

  40. #40

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    I find that their fragrances have major batch inconsistencies. I think that they are an amateur outfit.

    Creed has been making legendary perfumes for generations. I don't really call that amateur or a joke.

    Guerlain is another story. Their batches can be extremely inconsistent.

  41. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volley2 View Post
    Bee Bottle Brown Ribbon 9P01
    Same here

  42. #42

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by Minaj View Post
    Creed has been making legendary perfumes for generations. I don't really call that amateur or a joke.

    Guerlain is another story. Their batches can be extremely inconsistent.
    LOL. Is it Opposite Day, or something?

    Anyway, I have the 125 ml. bee bottle w/ brown ribbon, batch code 0Q02.
    Current top 10:

    1. L'Artisan Dzing!
    2. Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate
    3. Guerlain Bois d'Armenie
    4. L'Artisan Al Oudh
    5. Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory
    6. Parfumerie Generale Bois Blond
    7. Andy Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
    8. Guerlain Derby
    9. Geo F Trumper Eucris
    10. Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe

  43. #43
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Wait. What was the point of this again?

  44. #44

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Wait. What was the point of this again?
    If the first paragraph of my first post was insufficient for you to get a grasp of the reason for this exercise, I'll reiterate by telling you Im compiling a spreadsheet of codes, bottles and dates in an attempt to see a pattern emerge, which may allow us to accurately date our vintage bottles. It has been done before with other scents and other houses.

    But you're not obliged to contribute. Others have, and others will. Its all good.

  45. #45
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,808

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Sorry for the stupid question but i really didnt get it. Now i do. I saw a bee bottle of Derby at a perfume shop and they are calling it "vintage". I will have to go back and see if i can get a look at the code, so i can contribute.

  46. #46

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by mrclmind View Post
    I don't find that their fragrances have batch inconsistencies at all. Nor do I think that they are an amateur outfit. They have been making legendary perfumes for generations. I don't really call that amateur or a joke. Creed is another story. Their batches can be extremely inconsistent.
    Totally agree with mrclmind on the good consistencies of Guerlain scents, and their being an old fragrance house with a REAL history.

    Faux histories are around in many marketing "legends" and some people fall for it hook, line and sinker.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

  47. #47

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Totally agree with mrclmind on the good consistencies of Guerlain scents, and their being an old fragrance house with a REAL history.

    Faux histories are around in many marketing "legends" and some people fall for it hook, line and sinker.
    To each their own I guess. I personally think Wasser is actually doing a much better job than many people expected him to.

    Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question but i really didnt get it. Now i do. I saw a bee bottle of Derby at a perfume shop and they are calling it "vintage". I will have to go back and see if i can get a look at the code, so i can contribute.
    I don't recall Derby being available in a bee bottle prior to the reissue... I could be wrong. They could be using the term "vintage" in a different manner than many of us here use it, meaning older formulation.

  48. #48

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Mine (100 mL EdT pour Homme, spray) is WH 5AB 1. One odd thing is that the bottom (part of the bottle, not the sticker nor engraving) says COPYRIGHT 1982.
    Last edited by zliang; 3rd January 2012 at 01:31 AM.

  49. #49

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    Hi, This is Michael and I have just joined. The batch code on my 1988? Derby 100ml after shave is PH 4BA 3. Do you think that Geurlain might be happy to let you into the secret of thie batch code?

  50. #50

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    I got the following response from Geurlain:

    Dear Sir,

    I acknowledge receipt of your mail from 2/2/2012 and I thank you for sending it.

    According to the batch code provided, I inform you that your product was made in 1996.
    I am sorry to inform you but I can't interpret that batch code which is confidential.
    For your information, in the new products, the first digit of the batch code means the year of production.

    I inform you that the average shelf life of a perfume is 40 months in normal and predictable conditions of storage and use. It is the period in which Guerlain guarantee all the benefits of the product. We recommend you store products away from heat, light and humidity.

    Thank you for your loyalty and interest in our brand.

    Yours faithfully,

    Isabelle ROUSSEAU
    Customer Service Department
    irousseau@guerlain.fr


    Michael

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcery of Scent View Post
    Hey gents,

    I am trying to decypher the batch coding on the base of my derby bottles, and ask anyone who happens to have a Derby "eagle" bottle to kindly chime in. Maybe we can somehow pool our insights and try and crack the code.

    My 50ml A/S splash bottle has the code: PA 4BA 8
    My 100ml A/S spray bottle has the code: WH 4AA 5
    My 100ml EDT splash bottle has: PC 6AA 5

    We know that Derby began production in 1983, and the aftershave was no longer produced after 1993. The eagle bottle in general was also phased out in 1993, and the EDT went on to be bottled in the tall rectangular "Habit Rouge" bottle until it was discontinued in the mid 90's.

    Could the last numerical digit represent a month (8 = August or 5 = May), or perhaps a year (1988 or 1985)?
    Does the "4" in the codes listed above perhaps represent A/S, and the "6" the EDT)?

    Any mathematic fiend here wish to have a stab at it?

  51. #51

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    100ml Black Label Derby (Vintage) VK 1YL Copyright 1983

    500ml Bee bottle 17 FL. OZ. Eau de Toilette pour Homme YC 4BB 3
    Last edited by dr.creed; 2nd February 2012 at 08:40 PM.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

  52. #52

    Default Re: Guerlain Derby batch codes: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE YOURS

    double post
    Last edited by dr.creed; 2nd February 2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: double post
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Similar Threads

  1. Chanel Batch Codes
    By AnnS in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th January 2010, 04:07 AM
  2. Guerlain Derby - Les Parisiennes Derby
    By RubenC in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10th December 2009, 12:22 AM
  3. Guerlain Derby
    By UngerWoo in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11th September 2008, 10:38 PM
  4. Derby, Guerlain
    By Waldemar in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30th March 2006, 08:13 AM
  5. Guerlain Derby
    By in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st January 1970, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •